Chapter 35

3/11/15

Hey!

So spring break. Who's been having fun? Staying home? Sleeping in? Traveling? Going to the beach? Anything else?

Hope you're having a great time! Naw, fuck that.

I just went on the longest road trip in my life. I don't care if you went on longer ones I stayed in the same state, so don't try and say that was short.

My friend had decided to invite me to a road trip. Texas being the big ass state it is, it took forever for us to get to the little Omni hotel(yes i just gave away my location, don't come find me.) So it took us about 8 hours for us to make it to Corpus Christi.

I fucking hate road trips! I know stupid right? But my legs hurt, I can't sit still, and I want to go to sleep...

My whole body and sleep schedule is out of wack now. Hey? Does anyone know how to message people? No seriously,  hit me up if you know someone, my legs are always sore, it hurts.

Anyways, there are some bright sides to this. I got to see my sister and my niece (long story) yesterday. Then I got to go see my friend and we're spending our time in Corpus Christi. Let's hope it doesn't rain.

The Omni here is kind of cool with a pool that has this cool blue glow to it and we get to be on the 17th (out of 18) floor. It has a flat screen tv and all that jazz, even a balcony, but this Omni hotel isn't as cool as the one we have back home.

Right now we're all confused about the beach though, because right now we see water, but there's no sand, actually it's concrete bordered. So now we have to do this whole research thing on where the beach is and blah blah blah. If anyone knows could you, like help a girl out?

But right now I'm gonna just finish eating my skittles, and wait for the pizza to get here. Actually, I'm bored so if any of you are alive, message me on here or something, please with a cherry on top.

Talk to you guys later,

~outcaster