Chapter 43

3/30/15

Sup?

Well, let me start off with none of you have noticed (yet) that the past 2 chapter were in the 50's.

You just went and checked didn't you? And then you realize, that this says 43 instead of 42. You checked again didn't you?

Ok I'll stop messing with you for now...

So our STARR test was today. Yay. We're taking another tomorrow and then the math in two weeks. At least we have Friday off?

So I've been testing for 4 hours today. I think I'm depressed though, because I'm barely eating and I can't tell if I'm hungry or not, it's just a hollow feeling. Also I'm having involentary insomnia. I really wanted to ger a decent amount of sleep last night, but I couldn't, and ended up with 3 hours.

Oh, but I have this friend right, and I'm supposed to be her mom and yeah. She adopted kids (other friends) and it turns out I have 3 grandchildren and two great grand kids. I'm amazing I know, best grandma on earth! Jk, but still I'm her single "mom".

So today I told her  , "Um, you have a dad now." You should have seen the look on her face! It was priceless!

But then she got all protective and got this creepy smile and said, "Can I meet my dad?" I told her no, and she started freaking out saying, "He better not take your virginity mom! Mom, I swear to god if he takes it I'M BEATING HIS ASS!" (I've touched my friends lives, I know)

I told her slow down, don't worry I'm not planning on losing that any time soon. But then I messed with her some more and added, "But that doesn't mean we won't do anything else..." Then she started screaming, and asked if we had kissed yet.

I told her, "we're waaay past that", I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. She was so flustered and started complaining about her eyes, her virgin eyes, lol. I don't know how she got images if she doesn't know what he looks like, for all she knows he could be as clear as Casper.

But yeah that made my day. And then the boys actually wanted me to play basketball with them! I guess I finally beat the sexist mind set out of their stupid heads. But that was a fun game.

Oh and there was a random dude who was flirting with me. Stupid, he was a popular saying, "I'm like the king of this school. I could give you all this, if you'll be my queen." [Insert logic melting smirk]

But of course, I'm not stupid I've learned from my mistakes, plus we were just joking around. He also "invited" me to SeaWorld this weekend,  lol no.

Cute joke and with me being me, "Actually I'll go with you and your friend just give me all three tickets, you can stay here and I'll take my friends" [insert cheeky smile]

Oh and of course my friend was being idiotic and tried being a stripper on the tether ball pole. Of couurse I joined her, but still. On that note, strippers are so strong, oh my god. Like when they do the whole climbing and when they go up side down. WHEN THEY GO UPSIDE DOWN!

The strength and balance you need for that shit is unbelievable. Oh and when they do the whole thing when they hold themselves up with their thighs and drop and catch themselves at the last moment with only their thighs. I can't even deal.

The girls got the football for once! It's sad how many can't catch or throw.

We broke into song also, F you very much, girls just wanna have fun, if you wanna be my lover, some anime theme song (italia?idk)

But yeah all that stupid shit happened outside today, in 1hour and 30 minutes. Amazing how much can happen.

I'm tired the no sleep catching up with me, would you look at that it's only 5:43.

Dueces,

~ outcaster

zzz...