Chapter 8 (seriously this time)

1/1/15

So you guys I'm thinking about coming out...

I know you're coming out! Outcaster why you wait so long?!? (3 years to be exact today! )

Well you little fuckers I'm scared shitless you know if you guys would listen to me and comment and help me out I would really appreciate it! But no you have to be selfish bastards and not help a girl out. It's my birthday you know...no not even a birthday shout out. Really feelin' the love you guys.

Ok, then yeah today's the day that this book ends! Just kidding I'm just changing the tittle to 'The Problems of Being Bisexual...at 13' awesome right? No...ok I see how it is.

But anyways I think its a good time to come out because it's a new year and it's that time to start out fresh. But there's a catch to this sweet revalation my children.

I'm still not going to come out to my parents or my school. Kids are cruel little shits but if I were to get a girlfriend along the and some dick head were to see us holding hands or kissing then I'd tell them straight up and then I just wouldn't give a damn. Unless they touch me or my girl, then it's on like Donkey Kong!

On the other hand though if my parents found out without me telling them, my life would probably go crashing down.

Number one, they control my life pratically. Theyare my support to live off of. Like a slimy leech to your beautiful body filled with white and red cells that make up blood...of which they feed off of :) gotta love science!

But anyways living where I am you can't exactly get a sufficient job to support yourself, so I can't exactly get a home to my self, get enough pay for rent, food, water, etc. I also would have to regulate the bus schedule of where I live to my work and back. Plus be sure there's no sexual predator, murder, or just a straight up creep following me.

I could start a bussiness online or at school but then I would have to work out how to get supplies and my inc ok me would have to be reasonable for buyers but enough for me to live on...so that's out of the question.

Number two, because I'm scared shitless of their reaction. There are three ways they will react. They will decide to kick me out. They will decide to not acknowledge me as their child and just someone living in their house and walk aroundblike dead zombies when I'm near by. And lastly they will continue to give me questions and try to convince me not to like what I like and tell me that it's wrong. Not great right.

Especially the last one because that will make me want to run away from their harrasing environment and I'll either end up going to my sisters house or to my best friends.

So I'm not going to exactly tell kids (unless it's right in thier face, might as well not let the stupid rumors stop developing before they start), but they have big mouths. Also I don't think I'm going to tell my parents about my sexuality until I can support myself. What should I do?

Comment and give me suggestions please!?!

But I hope you guys have an awesome 2015! May your hopes and dreams come true and you learn from the mistakes and mishaps that happen this year. Take advantage of your new start and do something new, get inspired, let out a secret, and most of all be your awesome and unique selves.

~outcaster☆