Chapter 34

Sup bro,

Alright tell me why. Today sucks ass man! I have to go too...too...just give me a second.

I'm going to the dentist and the orthodontist today :(.

I don't have a problem with the orthodontist, all he does is help out with the braces, yes I wear braces. But the dentist though...

If one person comes up to me with a needle, aw hell naw! Bitch better back the fuck up. Swear to god. Go sit your ass down, don't come over hear with that thing.

It doesn't even numb me, so tell me what you're about to do because I'm not playing around. Try me mother fucker, try me!

Ok maybe I should calm down. I just can't stand it when they 'accidently' stab you continuously. I mean come on, I understand once, even twice, but when you poke me 20 god damn times, you need to stop. Actually go out and find a different profession.

Ok, I'm actually going to have a panick attack, my oppointment is ib two, nevermind, one minute! D:

And here we go...wish me luck...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tell me why this bitch decided that it would be just perfect to put a sharp object in my mouth, start messing around witb my teeth easing down to my gums, and then looks away from my mouth and behind her across the room while still MESSING AROUND WITH MY MOUTH.

What. The. Fuck.

Why? Now my mouth hurts more than a mother fucker and I'm bleeding. Thank you ma'am, no seriously, I like it when I taste my blood continuously coming out my mouth. Oh and I absolutely love it whenbi see the blood stains being left on my teeth, beautiful.

Ok, maybe it's not that bad, but still! What was so important that you had to look away from my very delicate mouth. Don't ever fucking do that again. Bitch this is my last fucking warning.

At least she was hot. Sorry for this perv moment, just live with it. Thank you so much for putting your tits in my face, you had to lean over to get that thing you stabbed me with, but you gave me a nice show. :)

Lol, I'm still not out of the dentist office yet. Yay...

So they just wanted to check if I had cavities, that's why I stayed for an extra hour, yeah that makes sense when you guys only have 5 other people here, but that's none of my business.

To the orthodontist we go!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

OH MY GOD MY MOUTH! IT BURNS IT BUUUUUUURRRRNNNNSSSSSS!

Alright, so I do have good news. I can get my braces off soon.

Bad news, the shifting of my teeth burn like hell. My mouth hurts so much.

At least all my appointments are over, right?

Never fucking mind. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow.

HELP ME,

~ outcaster