Chapter 12

1/12/15

Hello my sweet mangos!

So you know what day it is. Yeah you guessed it the one day out of the week that we all hate and purely dread.

Drum roll please!

IT'S MOTHERFUCKING MONDAY!!! Yes it's Monday.

I'm so tired right now. My school is so wonderful that when we get back on Mondays they always like to assign us the longest and hardest projects.

Just out of today I got an expository essay from language arts due on Friday, also I have to write a book report and do this whole project on a book that about worth 1/3 of our semester.

In science an essay about how astronauts reuse/dispose of water, how they transfer carbondioxide into more oxygen, how they live in space, and all that other stuff.

I also need to practice another piece for my band class plus a test that we were assigned today. I have to work on my articulation for a test in Theatre/ Theater (how ever you want it).

So I'm booked with work and those were only the projects/test. I also have the usual normal homework and I need to finish two packets for spanish and I have to copy down some notes from my friend journal sinse I took my usual 45 minute all class long nap in Chinese.

Don't judge me on that one because that's the one class where the teacher is super foriegn and she doesn't pay attention toba single person as much. That's probably because all the kids in my class are bad...but whatever as long as I get my naps.

Oh and before you ask no I don't get caught having my sleep breaks because everyone in my Chinese class are like homies and, well you look out for your friends. So they either cover for me as someone else wakes me up or they tap on my shoulder when class is over. But we're getting off topic...

On top of all my school work I have to deal with my friends. Don't get me wrong I love them to bits, but they get on my last nerve. I don't even think I have nerves anymore because of them. My body is just a hollow shell of numbness because of all of these beautiful bastards.

There's my squad (main click). We've known each other since that one year before kindergarten (I forgot what it was called, but we were 2 to 3 years old). We had separated at some point in time and after me going through 3 more schools we were back together again. They are more of the loud and just bad kids. Not badass I mean they are just bad. They're my girls/boys but we get into trouble together to much (which is why I usually did stuff solo, unless wasn't that serious...or illegal) and then we wiuld get into fights way much. I mean there are about 20 of us so...

Then there are my guy friends. No not boyfriends, I'm not like that number one (kid moment) EWW, why would I like them like that, ever heard of cooties!?! Number two because if I don't call them " guy friends" people assume the wrong things (you know who you are) and start roomers or talking trash like, "Why does she have so many boyfriends, like how unclassy...little whore", bitch please they're my friends, not my fault you can't get a boyfriend, get it right they're just my friends. Plus don't even talk about me when there's a boy who has two girlfriends and eleven side bitches at our school...but that's none of my business.

Anyways, considering that they are guys and I'm the only girl in this group the puzzle pieces should start to come together.

They are middle school boys, I mean come on. They like to tease, rough house, cuss [we all know I can really fit in there(: ], they are very curious about the opposite gender (like me, eh) and ask me a shit ton of questions, and last but not least they are so dirty minded. I mean yeah I am too (I tone it down on here, I don't know why I just do), but come on you don't have to find the dirtiest things in the most innocent actions and then ruin my already filthy brain with more of your shit.