Chapter 51

7/12/15
Greetings,

So I went to see the Teminator movie today...OH MY FUCKING GOD

I don't know if I've already told you guys but I'm a movie junky. Like its becoming a slight problem.

But I've watched all the terminator movies and this one takes the cake (chocolate cake preferably).

I'm not going to spoil it, but it's pretty much the last one in the series, and it really connects and then it mind fucks you and then it connects again.

But my head hurts because I got super mad at the fact that the enemy of course WOULD NOT DIE plus I cried a little because...well you just have to watch it to find out, or you could google it I guess.

I'm not ready for Monday, I'm not ready for more class. This whole program thing is just like school. You think you're smart...that is until you go to class, they throw material in your face, and then give you a test that has motjing to do with it 50% of the time.

I never thought I woild say this but, I can't wait for summer to be over so I can go learn at school. I'm so sorry, I just broke the code of being kid. It's just that school will be so much easier than this highschool/college crap. I feel bad for everyone that has gone through that is going through it or will be going through it. It truly is a sad and terrifying experience....this chapter is going to be posted so late, oh well.

Adios,

~outcaster