Chapter 47

5/17/15

Hey bitches!

So I thought today was Saturday...but you know, the week isn't that nice and of course it ended up being Sunday. Yeah, I've been having to continuously remind myself that I have to go to you-know-where tomorrow.

At least we've been getting a lot of rain. I mean the lakes are flooding and everything, they haven't even been at their origanal heights in the past 4 years, so this is pretty amazing. And it was raining last night, best sleep ever.

My best friend came over for the weekend. Well actually I went with her on frinday to go see Pitch Perfect 2 (love you Fat Amy!).

Then on Saturday she came over and spent the night and we ended up going to my neighbors roller skating party. Happy 13th Birthday M!

Anyways the part kind of sucked tbh. Until the end when they started playing real music and me and bear (best friend) started talking to these other girls, they were cool.

And the other highlight of this weekend was one of the conversations I had with Ricky. Here's how it went... (r=ricky, o=outcaster)

R: Topics?

O: Any plans for the future?

R: Get a life,job, car, house etc

O: Lol get a life

R: It's true tho

R: Nobody has a life yet

R: Some people won't

R: It's gonna rain.... Again

O: I know I can't wait

R: Lol

O: I also really want a middle school reunion just so we can see where everyone really went in life

R: *pulls up in lambo* so how's everyone's life been so far?

O: *steps out limo* oh why hello there, how's everyone been?

R: *people who always jack around in school get out of their box* wow! Look at the time I need to get high.

O: *starts laughing and turns to you* Hey ricky, wanna leave this trash?

R: *blows up lambo* good thing I brought my back up Ferrari

O: *smiles and sighs* so we're in a Micheal Bay movie now? Oh well...*blows up school* I've wanted to do that since 7th grade

R: *walks away from explosions like a boss while everyone else dies*

O: *dramatic music plays*  So where to now?

(that's practically it, yeah I know, we have no life. Oh well, no one really gives a fuck)

But anyways I really need to go. I have a Chinese project to do, and well I actually don't feel like procrastinating for once in my life. (Lies)

Toodles,

~ outcaster