Chapter 31

@shelby for giving me the name to this song

2/25/15

Greetings comrades,

We've come here, on this fine day for one very important meeting. Our special guess of the evening is the writer of this book, outcaster!

"Why hello there, loser- I mean lovely people! It has been my honor to give you this oh so special announcement."

Aw, fuck this fancy shit, who actually acts like this? I'm sorry if you have to be this way, so sorry... Anyways unlike some of you losers, I got to stay out of school Monday and Tuesday!

Yes, cue the happy dance.

I'll let you have a little satisfaction faction if you hate that I got to skip school twice. I didn't get any sleep last night, I'm tired as a mug, and I got more homework.

But let me rub some more shit in your face, if I may. We had this competition at school where we wanted to see who could raise the most money for people diagnosed with some type of blood cancer.

Now my school being as wonderful as it is, we have to wear uniforms. So the winners of the competition won a free dress day, an olive garden lunch, and our teacher really wanted us to win so he said he woild throw in a pizza party.

Guess who won! The class next door. Just kidding we won!

We mother fucking won, by donating in the last two days! Procrastinators I know we are but it worked did it not?

We raised over 300 dollars, and I would like to say, I'm proud of my generation for once. I applaud you all.

That is until you ruined it with the 'Little Einsteins' theme song. But that was fun to sing all day long too.

I had this song stuck in my head for the past two weeks, but I couldn't get the lyrics. Thanks Shelby, I haven't heard this song since I was 3.

Oh and I almost have 1.37k views and almost 90 votes! THANK YOU! :)

But how was y'alls week? I hope it was good.

I love you guys,

Outcaster