Chapter 18

1/26/15

So today I had to go back to school, hurray.

I'm tired of having this terrible on-and-off relationship with the weekend. I mean I love you baby, but you always leave me by the time Monday comes around. Unless a holiday comes you just leave. It's like you don't even love me, coming for two days and then just disappearing. What am I doing wrong, please I want this to work, I want to be an official couple 24/7. Baby please!

But no matter how much I ask you always leave me to be harassed by Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and half of Friday. Why do you do this to me, to all of us?

You know what, I don't even care anymore because I know you'll never change until one day I get old and then the week even gets tired of me and no one else wants you but me. Then you'll come crawling to me just giving me free days called "retirement". Fuck you, ok?

Sorry that was a really weird rant, umm I don't even know what that was. Eh, who gives a shit, I don't.

I'm just tired I don't feel like going through another week I want my Saturday back. Why does Monday have to be so far from the weekend but the weekend has to be so close to Monday, can someone answer that please? No one? Didn't think so.

Well I got to go and actually do some homework you guys. But can you answer another question for me? When will I actually have to find the area of a triangle or what x equals when I grow up. Or how astronauts live in space and how the water cycle works. I'm pretty sure half of the stuff they are teaching us in our classes are just straight up bullshit. I want to get into the interesting stuff like the human body, understanding my Chinese and Spanish, being able to write stories for fun in language arts, oh and sex ed (just for a deeper understanding, I know to much to be honest.) But I'm stuck with this boring crap that you don't exactly need... *sighs* Fuck it, just go with the flow.

Bye you guys,

~ outcaster :-l
(P.s. Sorry this was updated late but my mom turned on bitch mode again and my main source for updating was taken away so now I have to update on my iPad secretly. Oh and I'm kind of sick right now it sucks butt, so I might be gone for an extra couple of days.)