17

Aizawa's POV
The girls were sound asleep before I could really react to that. So they really didn't know what happened? I look around to see my students out cold laying in all manner of positions, some across a few desks one or two hung over a chair. Several thrown against a wall.

I go about fixing everyone's positions and line them all up waiting for them to wake up. Hizashi went off to get some smelling salts and when he returned he had All Might with him. The man was a wreck, he was already in bad health to begin with. But this...

"So Present Mic tells me that your class attacked the girls?" He sighed as if somehow this should all be his fault. I frown, why must he feel like the weight of the world is on his shoulders alone?

"Hmm, something like that. The girls don't really know what happened, only that one moment they were asleep and the next they were fighting us," I answered looking around. "Can you help us start with Momo, Todoroki and Iida? They should have some kind of answers for us. I look back at him and see him nod before walking over to Iida and I take Todoroki leaving Momo to Hizashi.

They jumped at the smelling salts and when we could get them to calm down I asked them what happened.

"I don't really know sir," Todoroki answered, cradling his head. "One moment we are all taking a test and the next there is screaming from the sleeping bag. When we went to check on them they jumped up and Mineta was sent flying across the room."

"Yeah, I tried to reprimand him for not leaving them alone but the next thing I know I'm being thrown across the room." Iida added, rubbing at his forehead, he had a nasty looking bump that promised to be a nice sized goose egg by the time it was done swelling.

"The rest of the class tried to help but none of us were any match for them, they didn't even use their quirks sensei. They dealt with us like we were nothing but dolls." Momo hissed, rubbing her back.

"Let's grab Mineta and find out what he knows about this since he seems to be the first one to suffer their wrath," Hizashi suggested and I nodded as we helped the students up before finding the purple haired student stuck to the ceiling in the corner. I just don't even want to know how that works.

Hizashi held him while All Might put the smelling salts under his nose and he finally came too.

"Care to explain what you were doing to my girls?" I asked, glaring at him.

"Girls? Those two are boys and you should know if they are really related to you at all!" Mineta shouted indignantly and I could feel my own eyes darken and I watched as Hizashi seemed to mirror my emotions.

"And how would you know that?" Hizashi asked, his voice a deadly kind of quiet but the boy didn't seem to notice.

"Because I looked under their skirts of course. I mean come on they are literally sleeping in a classroom full of teenagers. What did they expect to happen?" He snorted.

"You. Are. Expelled," I ground out trying not to lose my temper anymore than I could help. 

"What! Why?" He yelled like the crazy molesting pervert that he is.

"For commiting a crime you ingrate." I was only barely holding onto my fury as for the first time I noticed Midnight and Nezu were standing by us. When did they get here? Oh well now I don't have to repeat myself to explain why I'm expelling one of my students during his final year of school.

"Midnight? Would you mind escorting this... Person off school premises? Permenty," Nezu asked, his voice no longer carrying his usual cheer.

"Happily sir." Midnight dragged the student behind her and walked out of class.

"Sir..." I start but I don't know what to say at this point.

"No, I think it is time to bring the class into the mission. It's earlier than One and I had planned but there isn't much we can do about it at the moment," My head snapped up and I stared at him in disbelief. He knew? Wait, he was a part of the plan?

I look at Hizashi and we both go around waking up students, the girls included. "What the hell just let us sleep! Goddamn it!" Two was growling but I just glared at him.

"Two get One up things have changed." My voice had darkened and upon hearing his code name said so loud in a classroom of students he shook One awake whispering something in his ear. They both shot up fixing their skirts before standing in front of the classroom of students and seeing Nezu and All Might now in the room. It didn't take long for Midnight to join us minus Mineta of course.

"So as you can all see we are now down another student, he decided that molesting sleeping girls was not only okay but expected of him and we all know that that isn't right." I watched as both One and Two's eyes widened and they seemed to check their clothes looking for any indication that it was them.

"Yes One, Two it was you two." I hissed still fuming.

"So that's why they just seemed to attack out of nowhere!" Kirishima gaped at the realization. I just nodded but waited for Nezu to go on.

He turned to the 'girls' and stated very clearly so that everyone could hear it, "One and Two this classroom is now under a gag order and can no longer speak of anything that happens here, anywhere but here. You may tell them anything you wish too."

I watched them drop to their knees in front of the principal and start crying asking if it was really true.

"Yes, you two have suffered so long already and truthfully so have they," he motioned to the class and I turned away unable to watch as the two broke down in front of everyone. All Might shut the door and pushed a little hidden button next to it, activating the system to silence any and all sound or interference from the outside world. The room was completely silent. "You can now even say your real names, but only so long as the system is activated."

Both boys jumped up hugging Nezu like he just saved their lives. When they put him down they were smiling at the room around them and started from the top, I guess anyway.

"I am undercover agent One and he is Two. We are male and 18 years of age. His quirk is sweating nitrogliserin and being able to do a multitude of things with it. My quirk is OFA and it's usually a strength enhancer!" One announced bowing deeply and I could hear the collective intake of breath from my students.

Two was now smiling and stepped forward to stand next to One before he started talking. "I'm sure you all have a guess but our real names are indeed what you are thinking they are!" He was giggling and not in the fake girly way he had been doing up until this point. "I am Katsuki Bakugo and he is."

"Izuku Midoriya, we have missed you all so much! You can't even begin to guess how much we have missed you!" One finished for him, both of them had tears streaming down their faces as they talked and I looked over at my students and found that those that were not shocked into silence also had tears streaming down their faces.

Iida stood up angry before slamming his hand on his desk, "What kind of sick joke is this? We all saw the video, we all saw it live! How can you play with our feelings like this?" The blue haired boy had tears dripping off of his face but he was fighting them with everything that he had.

One and Two looked at each other and nodded before taking a step towards each other, they started pulling out bobby pins and slowly they pulled each other's wigs off which was quickly followed by the wig caps under them. Sobs broke out through the room as the two girls transformed into the students they knew and loved. Midoriya and Bakugo are back.