24

Midoriya's POV
I feel someone watching me and tap the code into Two's hand. I feel his body tense and I hand him some kind of cloth hacky sack ball making sure not to move the covers as I do. I know he is turning it around in his hand dampening it with his quirk and when he is ready he will throw it. I waited and after about ten seconds I fling the cover off of us and he pitches the ball with everything he has while screaming, "Fucking Toga get the fuck out of our room!" Only for us to see it hit Shoji instead.

We blinked for several seconds not quite understanding what just happened and Shoji dropped like he was shot. I look around and see that we are in class again and thankfully the security seal is still in place.

"I'm so sorry!" I cried realizing that we weren't at the hideout anymore. "It's all my fault I told him it was Toga sneaking in again!" We jump up and I kneel down beside our now unconscious friend. I charge my fingers and see that thankfully Two didn't use too much of his quirk and it only takes a few seconds for him to wake up thanks to the fact that he is so much bigger than Toga is

"I'm so sorry Shoji! Don't blame Two I told him," and I tried to explain again as the rest of the class just sat there staring at us. I kept repeating how sorry I was and Two stood awkwardly nearby asking if it hurt seeing a slight purple bruise appear where the ball hit him.

"I'm fine, lucky it was me and not one of the girls or a smaller student. You can really throw a ball Ba-" I shoved my hands over his mouth stopping him from saying that name.

"Brenda, her name is Brenda." I looked away, not able to look at the faces of our classmates as they seemed to process this.  I removed my hands from him and stepped away slouching as I did.

"We should go, we already have our next assignment and it won't be long before the 'big shot' that tested us will come looking for us. If you come across any villains by the code name One or Two please just run from us. I can't stand the thought of hurting any of you," I sigh and feel Two's arm drape across my shoulders.

"We can stay a little longer. You need to rest, hell I need to rest. We won't do anyone any good if we're exhausted." Two tells me in a low voice. He wasn't bothering to try and hide what he was saying but at the same time he was trying to keep me calm. Knowing that I was more than a little shook up.

He tips my chin up and I see his beautiful red eyes staring back at me. I hate when he wears the green contacts knowing that these rubies were hidden under them. I look up into them and lose myself in their brilliance.

"We can rest until tomorrow, we can actually sleep tonight at Uncle Shota's house. And if you're all that worried about getting work done you can work on filling another notebook with the intel we have gathered," I blinked not really hearing what he was saying but at the same time agreeing with it. I really do need to relax a bit longer. My jumpiness could have gotten our friend hurt and if I jumped too much at the hideout that could just get us killed.

I lean forward and into his chest, closing my eyes and taking deep calming breaths as I do.

"Did you just use your quirk on Molly?" I hear Uraraka ask a little concerned but I also felt Two shake his head while draping his arms around me.

"No I didn't need to, besides he knows when I do and when I don't." I hear Two switch back to Brenda's voice, it was really far too easy at this point. To where these disguises were like a second skin. To become the characters that we portray. I take one more deep breath before standing up again and turn to the class smiling again, completely in Molly mode.

"Sorry about that. Too many complications with the mission but I promise not to do it again," I turned to Shoji before adding, "I really am sorry for having Brenda hit you like that, luckily she was still half asleep or you might not have woken up yet."

Two and I turn to Uncle Shota and Uncle Hizashi smiling, "We will be in your care," our voices echoing in unison and we giggled as if we didn't expect for that to happen.

"I am very concerned for your sanity after this mission of yours." Iida gasped and I turned just in time to see most of the class nodding in agreement. I just smile in acknowledgment knowing they have every right to be concerned. I know what kind of effects long term undercover work entails.

Just then the seal around the room goes down and Nezu walks inside putting it back up again after he closes the door.

"One, Two there is trouble," Nezu sighed, his posture drooping as he said it. Two and I straighten our backs even as I fight the urge to cry out in frustration.

"Sir," we salute in perfect harmony as we await our new orders. He wouldn't have come if our orders didn't change.

"It seems that Chupika remembers your technique and has been trying to duplicate them. We need you to take him out permanently and as soon as possible." I blink at his order and now I'm really fighting the urge to cry. Killing. I hate killing.

"Sir," we answered, our voices strong but forced as I felt my skin tighten around my face as I forced myself to keep it blank. My breathing was forced and it wouldn't be long before I broke but I could keep my cover for hours, just when I broke it would be bad. Very bad.

"Wait, you're telling them to kill?" Kaminari gasped out loud, breaking the spell the class seemed to be under.

We listened to the arguments that our classmates gave in our defense but we knew why we had to do it. If he was able to actually succeed how many heroes would be crippled? How many heroes would die for no other reason than we didn't have the stomach to complete the mission?

"Do either of you have any issues with your orders?" Nezu asked, otherwise ignoring the class.

"No 'god'," we answered knowing what was expected of us even as we stood frozen in the salute that we still haven't dropped.

"I know that this is not the first time we have had you do this and I am sorry that we have ever had to. I will leave now, feel free to seal the room and take a few minutes before you leave." Nezu sighed, turning around to leave. Hizashi pushed the button to seal the room again and Two and I dropped to our knees sobbing, shaking our bodies as the memories of the last time flashed through our minds.

I have no idea how long we stayed on the floor, tears streaming down our faces and practically hyperventilating as we do. We held each other trying to keep each other together by sheer will power alone, failing but trying. We finally dried our tears and helped each other up before grabbing our purses.

We cleaned our faces before applying makeup to each other making sure we were picture perfect again. No signs of tears having ever graced our faces at all. We forced our smiles and turned to our teachers.

"We're sorry we can't stay tonight. We will try to be back by Monday but we can't be sure," I smile before bowing alongside Two.

"Yeah we are truly sorry to leave so suddenly we were looking forward to some time off to relax with you both," Two answered both of our voices back to that of giggly teenage girls.

"I never had a prayer of spotting a lie from you two did I?" Uncle Shota asked, looking at us shocked. We simply shook our heads, still smiling as we did.

"Girls, know that we are here when you are done. We will support you no matter what," Uncle Hizashi added, tears starting to trickle down his face.

"Young Bakugo, Young Midoriya," All Might broke his silence at long last. He walked over from the food cart from who knows how long ago and pulled us into a tight hug. "When this is all over, know that you have a home with me if nothing else. No matter what anyone says or claims about you two. I will be there for you." It took everything I had not to cry but I did break character and I could feel as not only I but Two as well clung to the man we both adored and looked up to. "I love you two as if you were truly my own sons. Nothing you do can change that." He whispered and I could feel my breathing spiking as I tried not to hyperventilate, tried but failed.

Once I'm able to get my breathing back under control again I step away taking three big breaths as I do before letting myself slip back into One's persona for just a second before returning yet again to Molly's. I give All Might a nod and Two and I start walking away and just before we hit the button to unseal the room we start giggling again and talking about how cute the new year 3 class was working as hard as they do. We walked out and made our way to get ready for our next task.