29

Aizawa's POV
I can't find them anywhere. Where could they have gone? Why would they leave? I turned back to Uraraka, "Are you sure you saw them awake? Is there any chance that someone could have taken them?" She was in tears but she shook her head telling me again what she already had. Where are they? I could feel fear clutching at my heart and for the first time I walked over to their window and looked out. Just in time to see a certain blond and greenette slowly drifting down the side of the building.

I watched, my jaw dropped open as I did. They land safely if not a bit unsteady on the balcony and I see them fall to the floor most likely laughing.

"Found them!" I called out and the room froze, before everyone raced to the window to see what I was seeing. They were no longer in the hospital but on the balcony of the building next door. They seemed to be catching their breath and looking around. Then I saw Bakugo latch onto Midoriya and they went over the edge again floating slowly to the next balcony, on a different building.

"What are they doing?" Iida asked, confused and we all watched them finally make it to the ground. From here they looked so small but I could easily see that they were fine when they jumped up and started running down the sidewalk and out of sight.

"They just took off?" Todoroki sounded sad and I glanced at him.

"As if they didn't have a care in the world," this time it was Kirishima and he seemed even more let down.

"Remember they have spent months locked up inside, only being able to go out for missions. Hell when I first found out about them they told me they couldn't even go out grocery shopping. They have literally been starving themselves to get the mission done," I spoke the words but my voice sounded hollow, I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.    

"Wait they were starving, ribbit?" Tsu asked, confused. I nodded my head in answer looking out the window even though both boys were long since gone.

"Why didn't you say anything about this before?" Iida looked hurt when I glanced at him. I couldn't help the sigh that came out of me.

"I know you all heard them the day they called me Dadizawa," There was an uncomfortable silence after I spoke. I took that as a sign to continue, "The first time was the first day I brought Molly and Brenda to class. They were so sleep deprived, something about them getting flash drives, that no matter what I did I couldn't get them up. Bakugo pulled me down and I was trapped between the two of them. They called me that, it's no secret anymore that I'm gay." I glared at them making sure none of them made any jokes but then I remembered that half my students were gay and I moved on. "Having children was never really in the cards for me so I never thought about being called Dad until those two just said it."           

I sound like the world's corniest teacher, I have to but when I looked around I didn't see laughter in their eyes. Not even the slightest bit in fact they all looked kind of sad.

"Eraserhead, I'm going to be perfectly blunt about this." Kirishima stepped forward and I looked at him skeptically. "We have all called you Dadizawa since our first year at UA." My breathing froze and I stared at them.

"What? Why?" I couldn't help questioning them, studying their faces looking for any sign that what they said was a bad joke.

"You're like the dad most of us didn't ever get let alone get to know." I watched their faces fall at Kaminari's words.

"Goddamn it!" I groaned and started wiping at my eyes before pulling the closest student towards me and hugging them. It turned out to be Momo and she was over the moon about it and suddenly I was attacked by 18 students in a group hug I never thought I would be a part of.

"So who was the genius who came up with the name Dadizawa?" I asked and a few giggled.

"Midoriya!" A few shouted, a few whispered, and they all smiled.

"I should have known," I sigh and let them hold on to me. It took a few minutes before security returned, unable to find the boys and I told them they were fired for losing two of my kids and they slouched saying they would find them even if they had to search the whole town.

"Do you have any idea who those two are? They are the heroes everyone is talking about on TV. They are the ones who went so far undercover they were able to flush out a few thousand villains and I've seen how they transformed from this," I pulled out my phone showing them the two boys, one blond and one greenette. "To this," I show them the girls, one with bright red curly hair and red eyes and the other with long silver hair and green eyes. "To this," this time I show them the brown skinned children, one a boy with straight green hair, the other a young girl with pink curls.

"If they don't want to be found they won't be found. I have also seen them transform into two others each as well but I never got their photos for those. Their own mothers never recognized them. I've seen them turn into perfect copies of my husband and the pro hero Midnight, I couldn't tell them apart in the least. They will come back when they are ready too..." I hope, but I didn't add that part. I miss them but they have been prisoners their entire lives. Their first taste of freedom and they ran for it. How could I hold that against them?

We left the hospital after checking with the hospital staff and making sure they were healthy enough for whatever they could have planned.

"Oh they shouldn't use their quirks if at all possible for the next three weeks. They are still completely drained and our last scan showed that they might never be able to use their quirks again." I laughed at the man behind the counter. I couldn't help it. I laughed and laughed and laughed.

"They made a run for it by one using telekinesis and the only reason they are alive is because the other forced water down the others throat by literally making it float through the air. And you're telling me their quirks are weak? What would be normal strength then?" I couldn't stop laughing and Hizashi who just showed up startled for a second before apologizing to the staff and guiding me and my students out of the building. I'm still laughing uncontrollably.

We made our way down the stairs and towards the exit and back to the school.