Almost There.

Stephanie and Reina wake up the next morning feeling hungover from the night before, Stephanie tells Reina that she has just the pill to pull them together. Reina says "please, get it. My head throbs. Every part of me throbs." Stephanie looks at her, "I'm not surprised, you drank several bottles last night, plus your medication and you brought out the toys." Reina was shocked, "really, you mean we had sex all night?" Stephanie asks, "dont you remember?" Reina looks at her and laughs, "I kinda remember, I feel sore inside, what did we use?" Stephanie says, "look down the side of the bed and in case you're wondering why we slept on a towel, the bed was flooded." Reina to Stephanie's surprise says, "get me that pill and let's do it all over again?" Stephanie says, "well if you're sure?" Reina says, "of course I'm sure, I've waited years for you." Stephanie brings her back a pill and a tea, they have some tea together and then have a repeat of the night before. Stephanie reminds her once they've finished, that "the girls are calling in a while, we need to be decent and besides I've work to do. I don't want your in laws thinking I'm sponging off you." Reina looks at her with her dark eyes, then says "ok Irish, your wish is my command." Stephanie assumed she would feel guilty but she doesn't, the only thing she's worried about, if the girls find out, that her plan may unravel.

Stephanie and Reina shower together, they put cream all over each other, they lie on the bed while it dries and get dressed. The girls call Reina, they are on the yacht, their friends is with them, their grandparents are on their way to see their mum. Stephanie hurriedly gets to work, she's in the office when they come, they come in and kiss her on the cheek and ask her how she's doing, how Reina is doing? Stephanie explains, she's got good days and bad days, but she's coming around slowly. They say, we're so glad she has you, her family are useless, they didn't even bother turning up for Eduardos funeral, I won't have anything more to do with them, Stephanie agrees that it was wrong of them. Helena and her husband Marcus go to Reina's room, she's dressed but sitting on the bed, it's as though she's feigning her grief. The truth is, she is. They don't know this, but they have the girls to help while Reina gets well again to be a good mother.