3. Evil grin

Hyung, why is that thing is at our house??? Taehyung said with a frown.

what do you mean?? everyone decided to hang out here that's why he is here. why are you so angry about it? Jin said as he's preparing the snacks.

"huh, did you not see how he made fun of me," Taehyung said. 

"well, I did, and it was funny". Jin chuckles. "anyway, bring the coffee cups," he said, and pass by him taking the plate of snacks.

Taehyung remained speechless. his eyes fall on the cups full of hot coffee. 

**********

"how long does it take for him to come here," Jimin said annoyed. 

soon after Taehyung inters. he didn't spear a single glance to Jungkook. he hands over the cups one by one. remains a white cup and a black cup. he holds them in front of Jungkook, waiting for him to choose. he took the black one. Taehyung smirks mentally. I knew you would choose the black cup since you love black. he's waiting for the raven head to take a sip as he becomes impatient.

this bitch!! hurry up and drink

"Hyung, the coffee you make is the best," Taehyung said as he makes sure the coffee wasn't made by him.

"i know that," Jin said with a smug smile.

Jungkook finally took a sip as his face becomes pale.

oooff I want to throw up..agghhhhh it's too sweet. it's not coffee it's a juice full of sugar, fuck , this is SHIT

Jungkook struggling to gulp it down. he can't even scream or mock neither split it out since it was made by his brother-in-law meanwhile Taehyung just enjoying the juicy reaction the other is giving. his eyes fall on Taehyung who is smirking. 

oh, now I got it who tf did it. 

Jungkook just stayed quiet the whole day.

First period****

Taehyung is relaxed because Jimin is here with him.. Right after the first class end, he got surrounded by his classmates. He already becomes friends with 3 people, begum, Baekhyun, Jennie, etc.

Lunchtime

Taehyung is eating peacefully then he sees the unpleasant handsome face of Jungkook.  Taehyung rolls his eyes. Jungkook does the same. Jimin is being extra cheerful because his one and only crush suga/Yoongi is here sitting beside him. It's been 2 years since he met Yoongi but still unable to be friends with him. their relationship is kind of awkward because they don't talk much. in past their school was different, so there weren't many chances for them to be happy friends. 

" Seeing your face makes me throw up, aishhh" said Taehyung.

"Then go ahead and throw up please," Jungkook said while glaring at Taehyung.

"Your face is too fucking annoying, I can't seem to understand how can girls drool over this bullshit," said Taehyung.

"Every human get attract to beautiful or attracted thing such as my face. you must really have a crush on me otherwise why would you even try to talk to me every time" Jungkook.

What!!!  I find your face disgusting,  you must really dream so much about me having a thing for you!! " Taehyung.

"aww, you are so cute. of course, I'd feel terrified if you have something for me," Jungkook said smirking.

"Shut up you ugly, you're just an extra. Die bitch. "Taehyung.

"From the bottom of my heart, I don't give a fuck." Jungkook.

"STFU, you bitches" Jimin yells. the two of them stop bickering.

 "I want to throw a surprise on Jin Hyung's birthday", said Jimin grinning.

"That's a good idea," hobi said showing a thumbs up. 

"So for this matter, we have to work together. Taehyung, Jungkook, Yoongi, Hobi get your ass together" Jimin said.

"what kind of surprise??' Hobi asked, Jungkook and yoongi had curious eyes.

"well both families will hold an engagement ceremony at that party. the idea was Jimin's and I already got the permissions. Namjoon Hyung is in charge of rings" Taehyung finishes.

"WHAT!!!!" Hoseok shouts out of excitement.

"now, that a big deal," yoongi said smiling.

"so y'all don't ever let Jin notice a single thing. if any of you say anything about the surprise than you are dead to me" Jimin said seriously, but everyone found it funny.

******

  Everyone is getting up to go back to their classes. Taehyung stumbled a bit because of Jungkook. 

"oh, sorry! didn't see your tiny ass figure" Jungkook said and leaves without giving a chance to the omega for any comebacks.

hah!! that bastard bumped onto me on purpose, ok fine just you wait bitch!!

Jimin witness Taehyung having an evil smirking on his face. 

"The fuck are you thinking again?" Jimin.

"The surrounding atmosphere here is kinda clam and I want to see Jungkook's irritated face. I am dying for it". Taehyung

"why do you have to bother him again?"  

"he is the one who is bothering me too much!!"

"I guess your ass is aching too much but don't go too far"Jimin

" don't worry "Taehyung.

"Whatever," Jimin said emotionless.

Cat and dog fights are coming. Hope u like it. plz, ignore mistakes.