2. First day of high school

Taehyung is the school's most beautiful omega. Every other omega is jealous of him because of his beauty and strength. Taehyung is a rare omega who can fight an alpha, plus alpha voice doesn't work on him. The other omegas really admire him for his strong image. Jungkook is the school's most handsome boy. Every girl drools over him. Jungkook is known as an attitude bitch. He normally doesn't care about girls. He only likes to spend time with his friends.

taehyung's pov: 

Hi! I am Taehyung. Just a while ago I was having a beautiful dream where Jeon Jungkook was beaten by me, but that dream ended because of my brother Jin. I got up to take a fresh bath. Today is my first day of high school.

both Jungkook and Taehyung sigh because they are at the same high school. Jungkook knew Taehyung since he was 10. They were together in grade and middle school, so it wasn't that much surprising for Jungkook.

"do you secretly like me or something? you even followed me here as well" Jungkook said sighing.

"it has to be a joke, HAHA!!, what makes you think that I followed you here? you are not my type" Taehyung said laughing.

"like hell, I'd accept your love. if it was true then I would throw up right here. just recently I was looking forward to my high school days happily, but you ruined it".

" oh yes, the feeling is mutual. I know my high school days will be like hell because you're here," Taehyung said glaring at Jungkook. Jungkook's scoffs at him.

The bell rings, so they both ignored each other and went to their classes.

Time skip

Taehyung was walking towards the school locker, then he felt two arms placed to his waist, and it was Jimmie. It was about 1 month since Taehyung last saw Jimin. They were having a friendly moment right then Taehyung smelt vanilla and lavender mix scent. Taehyung turns around and saw Jungkook locking his locker.  "Hi!! jeon fucking Jungkook. did you like the gift?" said Taehyung." hi! Ugly monkey "Jungkook greets back.

"Ugly monkey, huh!! I thought you were blind, but I guess you really are, said Taehyung in a mocking tone. 

"Just because you think I am blind doesn't mean I am really blind, I can still see your pathetic appearance, oh!! your laptop was so fun to break", Jungkook said as he left.

"WHAT!!!!" Taehyung yells. 

"you broke his god-damn phone. did you expect him to be nice to you?!!" Jimin said.  

"but he told my mom that I only bother others in the school. dude!! mom nagged me for whole fucking 2 hours" 

"so what? I don't care, but I like enjoying both of your dramas though". 

"Are you really my friend?" Taehyung said dramatically 

"yes", Jimin laughed.

--------------

another day at Kim's household***

Taehyung's dad held a business meeting in his home today. Taehyung serves them the tea and smiles at them.

"Your youngest son is just as beautiful as a living angel,"  Mr. xxx said smiling at him. 

"He may look like an angel, but his behavior is like a snake though," Mr. Kim said sipping the tea.

"Dad at least don't talk like that about your own son," Taehyung said pouting, but his dad ignores him.  

"Nice to meet you. my name is Kim Taehyung, and I am---"

"Lame as fuck" Jungkook cut him off as everyone trying not to laugh. Jungkook goes upstairs and Taehyung's smile is gone. his eyes saying he wants to eat someone alive.

"Enjoy your tea... I have something to do" Taehyung politely bows and goes upstairs.

"They are quite close to always joke around with each other", Mr.xx said as Taehyung's dad laughed a little at the statement.

Hope u like it. See u in the next chapter. English is not my first language, so ignore mistakes, please.