20. Jimin will be killed pt.1

Taehyung opens his eyes. He feels someone's hand on his waist. Taehyung eyes widen in surprise when he realizes the situation. "Why are we sleeping together?  why I am not feeling the pain anymore."  

Jungkook now moving a bit. He groaned. Taehyung shuts his eyes as Jungkook is waking up.

"tf!! It's morning already", he says as he rubs his sleepy eyes. He stretches his eyes. Jungkook's eyes fell on Taehyung, who is sleeping. Jungkook gently places his palm over Taehyung's neck to check his temperature.

"His temperature is normal. Looks like he is fine" he mumbles as he goes to the washroom.  

Why am I so embarrassed? Was he always this kind? I don't get it. Maybe I didn't notice it Taehyung thought.

Taehyung is happy now that his pain is gone...... He halts. He remembers last night's incident

"I don't need your hoodie~~~~~i need youΣ(  ̄□ ̄||)"

"ackkkkk, oh fuck!! Motherfucking!!!! God-damn it!! Why did I say that?!! Just why!!!! noooo"

Taehyung grips on his hair tightly as he's rolling on his bed, cursing nonstop.  

why do the most embarrassing shits happen to me?!  just why?!!  Taehyung immediately stops when he sees Jungkook's smug little smile.

"WHAT!!!" Taehyung yells at him. 

 "Did you remember what you said last night!? Hmm, say, say" Jungkook said poking on Taehyung forehead.

"I don't know what are you talking about", Taehyung says. Jungkook watches him disappear in the bathroom. Jungkook hears him screaming in the bathroom again. "I can hear you" Jungkook teased and Taehyung stops. "fucking get out," he yells. Jungkook laughs at him.

*************

"How dare you?? You just rejected each other without even telling us. What do you think of yourself? TELL ME!!! Are we a joke to both of you?"  Jin yells at them

"you know Hyung....um, we are rivals, so it was fate," Taehyung says. Jin grips his hair tightly. "ow, ow let go Hyung, it hurts" Taehyung says 

"This morning you were sleeping with Jungkook hugging you, your nose and lips were brushing against Jungkook's neck. Jungkook was sleeping as if he was in heaven"   Taehyung blushed at this statement.  

 "People after rejection don't even want to see each other face, taking help from each other is like a nightmare for them, meanwhile you two were like that this morning. So you  call this rejection?" Jin says in a straight face, only his eyes hold the emotion he was feeling right now. 

Both Taehyung and Jungkook fell speechless. Hobi and Yoongi are kind of disappointed  because both Hobi and Yoongi lowkey shipped them. Jimin and Namjoon just enjoying the drama.

Taehyung is scared to look at Jin. He knows his brother is angry as fuck. Jungkook stays silent. Now, what can he say, rejection is done anyway.

"What's done is done. They will regret it, not we. It's none of our business", Namjoon says, getting up from bed. Jungkook scoffs at that.

"Uh... I actually have something to say", Taehyung says. Everyone stares at him.

"Actually, I saw Jungkook's fangs when he was about to bite me," Taehyung says looking at Jungkook. Jungkook was surprised for a moment.

"Every alpha has it. When the alphas become 18 their fangs grow longer. The fangs help in the marking process. The bite mark near the neck of your mate will become eternal" Namjoon says