32. I thought I lost you

did ya miss me?😏

 did ya miss me?😏. Such a dramatic chapter name😆. Anyway, enjoy.

"Hey, Tae school is over. Wanna hang out somewhere with me?" Bogum said smiling. Taehyung became friends with him few days ago.

"Sure. Why no-"

"No, you are not going with him," Jungkook said appearing from behind him.

"Why not?" Bogum asked, a little annoyed.

"Because he has plans with me" Jungkook said as he pulled Taehyung away from him as the annoyed boy watched them going together.

"So what are we doing?" Taehyung said excitedly.

"Going home".

"Huh! You just said you have plans with me? "

"Uh..well..Hyung wanted us to come back quickly and he told me to bring you with me" Jungkook said not looking back at Taehyung who was trailing behind him with his lips pouted as They are still holding hands.

"Tsk!" Taehyung was very disappointed. He hoped that it was Jungkook who wanted to go with him with just the two of them. Well...His fantasies running wild lately.

Later they got home and sees a girl chatting with a happy Mr.Jeon. Namjoon signaled them to come in and now finally Taehyung can get a better look at her and she is a freaking beauty. The girl looked at them and she was really shocked and she looked happy and amazed. It

"Who is she?" Jungkook whispered to Namjoon.

"You seriously don't recognize her?" He sighed.

"She is Lee ji- eun(IU)" Namjoon added.

"WHAT!!!" Jungkook yelled out earning everyone's attention.

"She used to look like a nerd!!!" Jungkook said looking directly at her as Jimin, Jin and Taehyung was in utter confusion about the girl.

"Huh! I don't want to hear that from a guy who looked like a potato" She spatted as mr.jeon laughed.

"See! Jhope i told you these two will bicker right after seeing each other. Now gimme my money" Yoongi grinning as Hobi clicked his tongue.

A while later....

"I am so happy that you are staying with us" Namjoon said as he could feel someone's glare. Since he was sitting a little close to her so he moved away to clam his angry mate.

So basically IU is Namjoon, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Hoseok's childhood, friend. For an unfortunate reason, her family had to leave this pack but now her dad owns a pack of his own. So she came here to spend some quality time with us Hoseok told them.