27. possession

Taehyung had been searching for a particular door for a while. He is still wary of this house but it's not scary for him. He got used to all of it. Taehyung keeps looking behind. All kinds of creepy thoughts are making him feel dizzy. Taehyung checks every room he comes across to but none of them had the symbol he is looking for.

You are listening to an unknown girl? Are you sure she is a good creature? V asked him.

"I don't know but she might be nice. She said I will find the thing I need the most right now. What I need right now is something to protect myself. Wait...how are we connected?" Taehyung said to his wolf.

"It's not hard. I am connecting with you by using my powers" V said.

It's already been three hours since he last saw anyone. He feels totally alone in this dark place. He looks behind but there's no one. Taehyung really hating his situation right now.

"I Won't mind even if I run into Lisa. God, please help me to reunite with them" Taehyung said hopelessly as his sighs getting uncountable. Taehyung starts his journey again. This time he goes to the second floor because every 1 min the room changes. Taehyung totally forgot how this mansion looked like before getting into this nasty death game. This time there's less door and rooms. He is walking in the hallway. red moon lights lightened the whole area and cold breezes hitting his body. The view here is really bone-chilling.

Taehyung finally finds the door after walking about 10 minutes straight. He is so happy as if he hunted gold. He pushes the door slowly. He checks the insides as It looks safe so far. He sneakily goes inside as his eyes widen. The room is filled with all kinds of weapons but they are old fashion. He explores around like a kid who gets excited after seeing some kind of toy. He takes two daggers, one he is holding, and puts the other one in his pocket. Taehyung runs back to Leave but he hears soft crying from here. His heart stopped. He looks around but only he is here. The crying not stopping. Then he sees a door most likely a storeroom door.

Taehyung at first wanted to leave but the pleadings and painful cries stopping him.

What if someone is also trapped here like him and his group? What if he is still alive? Maybe I can help these thoughts cross his mind. He slowly tries to look through the slightly open door.

It's Irene!

It's irene who is crying and a man who is holding a knife. the smell of decomposing flesh got Taehyung's nose as he back away a little. That man laughing mercilessly as he grabs her chin and....

Warning: bloody and disturbing scene⚠️⚠️

He stabbed the knife right on her one eye as blood splitting on the floor. A painful scream left her mouth. Taehyung stays frozen with his wide eyes. That man again does the same on that bloody eye. He doing it while laughing. The knife getting wet with blood as the girl keeps screaming. Tears overflowing her face. He hearing the horrible shrieks and painful screaming that brought tears to his eyes. " don't worry honey, I will end your suffering" 

that man said as heating the knife. she is bleeding. She was raped and abused countless times and her body is beaten up.

Taehyung knows he needs to move from here but his body won't let him. It's not like he got trapped here by a dark spell like before. He is too frightened to even move a finger. Even his breathing became heavier. That man takes the hot knife as the girl is begging him not to. Taehyung covers his mouth with his hand.

" Please don't!! Leave that, please!! Please end me already!! Stab me by my heart! I don't want to die like this!!!" She said crying constantly. In return, that man gives her a sinister grin. Taehyung closed his eyes tightly as an agony full high Pitch screaming fills up the whole room. Taehyung hears him laughing while she is crying hopelessly.