11. Sassy but beautiful

"WTF! HE SMELLS TOO GOOD.EH!HOW CAN SOMEONE'S SMELL CAN BE THIS NICE" is all Jungkook could think. Before he does something weird, he gets away from taehyung.

Taehyung has to agree that jungkook's breath against his neck felt strange. When jungkook's lips touched his neck, he felt weird yet a bit strange.He liked it tho he would never admit it. He is supposed to be disgusted because jungkook is his rival. Many questions appear in his head.

"Bro you can't even kiss him. It is just a peck. Bro wtf . I hoped something from you" yoongi says clearly disappointed. hobi is kinda happy even though he wanted a kiss but his no.2 wild dream become real instead of the first one.

"aishhh, I felt something pushed me from behind" jungkook says annoyed.

"Well I was about to move away but lost my balance and my back pushed him. Sorry" jimin says smiling like an idiot.

"okkk enough. Now let's go to bed" Taehyung says as he leaves with jimin. taehyung didn't look at jungkook before leaving but his ear was red. Anyone will become like that.

"Did he just blush! jungkook raised his eyebrow. Nah, that's not possible. We are rivals after all".

******

Everyone is too tired, and they decide to go to sleep. Taehyung leads them to their room. Everyone got their sleeping partner except Jungkook. For some reason jungkook is in taehyung room where he used to sleep with his mom. jungkook isn't sleepy yet, so he decides to look around a bit. He finds something amazing which made his eyes widen. An evil smirk appears on his face. "This will be a nice surprise girt for my dear Taehyung", he mumbles.

Next morning

Taehyung pov

Everyone having breakfast at Kim's household. Jungkook looks extra happy today but why? Well whatever. jimin is laughing loudly. i asked him what's wrong, and he said nothing. Why is everyone like this today. "I am leaving" Jungkook says taking his backpack. He looks at me and winked to me. I stay there dumbfounded. He finally lost his all brain cells I think.

Later some time I leave with Jimin for school. We chitchatted our way to school. "i think today i will get to see another drama "Jimin says smiling. "wae ? i asked"

"You will know once we reach to our school. Jungkook looks happy. What could be the reason? Probably he found something to use Against you" he said.

"There’s nothing to use Against me. I never did anything wrong, " Taehyung said proudly.

"Let's see. Oh! I forgot to tell you i am going on a date with Yoongi," Jimin squealed.

" It’s probably a friendly outing but your delulu mind took it as a date," Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes.

Once I arrived, I made my way to the shoe locker. I see some bitches are coming towards me. One of this is rose school's most beautiful female student, a human at that.

"Hey you!" She said rudely. "You are hideous, I thought you were beautiful but hence I am wrong" she says to me smirking.

"bitch what? I am ugly, hah. Did you hit your head or something," I said as she takes her phone out and showed me this.

 This pic was taken when I was 12

 This pic was taken when I was 12. My skin wasn't that bad before but this pic making it too bad and ugly. Ugh, who the fuck found this dark past of mine??  What can you expect from a low quality camera. Why did i take such a silly pic? Damn it. Now bitches are accusing me of putting too much make up. Indeed, I am an omega, but I am a male omega. I have a dick to fuck. Why would I put make up like girls. Like WTF!! But still it’s embarrassing.

" You are as beautiful as shit. I bet you put too many makeups to hide your ugly face. Come on, show us your real face now" . She aggressively touches my lips and brushes off my lip bum. I yanked her hands away from me.

" I thought you don't have any brain cells now I clearly understand that you don't even have eyes. Aww, your life is so hard" i said smiling.

" What makes you think i am blind" ? She asked, super furious.

"Like how you are judging me with a childhood photo. As a male omega, I don't wear makeup like you. Hah, I am beautiful since the day i was born" I said. Makeup my ass. I was born beautiful but who will make this ugly bitch get to that point.

" you are the only weirdo who would do stuff like that. Oh my god soo ugly and embarrassing", Rose said as her buddies laughed at him.

rose's eyes widen at Taehyung's next action. taehyung grabs a fistful of her hair and pulled it roughly towards him, which made her yelp in pain.

Only one inch distance between them.

"You are very beautiful, no doubt about that, but I'll still rate a monkey ahead of you now stfu and get lost ", taehyung said, glaring at her like he could eat her alive.

Taehyung let's go of her, and she falls on the floor.

It would be a lie saying rose wasn't intimidated by taehyung's attitude. Well he is a strong omega and his abilities are close to true blood omegas since they are normally strong than normal omegas.

Taehyung passes by rose.

"I D I OT" JIMIN blurted out looking at rose. Rose feels even more offended now. Jimin has always hated her guts because she once tried to bully him so it was entertaining for him.

Still some people laughed at Taehyung saying he is a disgrace as a omega. Some people teased him. It wasn’t that bad. Everyone took it as a joke. Some of them copied him and it was a very funny day.

I am sorry for the cringe writing. 🥲