22. MONSTROUS

(note: that time when their confused bus driver got down from the bus, 20 other students got down thinking it was a break time. Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin, Hobi, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, Jackson, Baekhyun, Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, Bambam, tzuyu, sehun and rose are the only ones who are in that mansion)

warning: creepy and nasty things you will face in this chapter so watch out.

After walking for a while they find a normal-looking mansion. Since there is no other hotel or house to stay in, they decided to stay here. Namjoon rings the bell. A girl opens the door. They convince her to let them stay for some days, and she agreed. She gestures them to come in.

both Jungkook and Yoongi set their foot on the wooden floor as they feel a creepy sensation. as if the aura here feels suffocating, but they are just breathing fine. they are scared of something but don't know why or of whom. their inner wolf whimpering. both of them can feel that something is off about this house.

of course, others felt it too unlike the humans. they can't sense anything about the underworld.

"Please choose any room you like," she said as she smiles at them.

"thank you so much," Namjoon said smiling back at her.

"um...don't choose the big room on the third floor. it's dirty and too dusty" she smiled awkwardly. they all nodded. Taehyung glances at her a few times.

--------------

after that, they all prepared their dinner all by themselves. the mansion owner isn't home and there isn't any ingredient to cook, so they all figured the owner can't serve them dinner, so they made the dinner with ingredients they bring for the field trip. fortunately, they have other buses' meat boxes too which is like a blessing to them.

"the Korean fried chicken with ramen was really tasty....ahhhh" Jin said with a satisfied face

"stop moaning Hyung..others are watching" Jungkook teased

"bitch please... clam your horny ass," Jin said and Jungkook laughs.

Jungkook was about to take the Pepero, but another hand interrupts him, and it's Taehyung.

"dude let it go," Taehyung said

"I touched it first," Jungkook said. he would give up this if it wasn't for Taehyung. he can never give up anything for his rival after all.

"I saw it first" Taehyung argues.

"so?" Jungkook said

"fucking shut up and give it to me" Jackson snatches it from them. both of them glares at him.

--------------

"Taehyung are you t-there?" Jimin said inside the toilet

" yes, I am here " Taehyung said bored. it's 12 am while everyone is still awake. currently, Taehyung waiting for Jimin outside the toilet because Jimin was scared of going alone.

he sees Jungkook walking through the corridor. they both look away from each other. the window of the corridor opens with a loud thud. both Taehyung and Jungkook stare at the window in utter confusion while Jimin flinches inside the toilet.

the window opened at a maximum amount of force behind it. there's no wind outside as if someone just pushed it from the other side, but they are on the second floor. their breath shimmers against the thin air. the entire mansion becomes freezing cold.

"i ....." a voice spoke from behind making them slightly flinch.

yes?

"I brought dessert for you all" she smiles