17. run

Aishhhh, fuck. My throat hurts. I am out of breath already. Those fuckers.... I thought they will chase me until the end of the world. By the way, "where is this end of the world?"

"fucking go home, you dumb motherfucker. Does this situation look interesting to you?" his wolf said.

"I would love to, but I have come too far. I don't know this area and I don't know what to do "

"babe, believe me, I don't have a single expectation from you so don't worry"

"do you have to talk to me like that, Taehyung said in a hurtful voice".

"What!! Then do you want me to kill you with your ribs twisted and eat your dead body?"
.............Σ(っ°Д °;)っ

"I should try to find a safe place, but how can I?" taehyung mumbled, and it scared him to ask for his wolf's suggestion.

Taehyung went to the left side so that he could find a taxi to go home. Damn it, this place is even more creepy. I hope I won't cross my path with a ghost. taehying looks around.

"I don't have a-AHHHHHHH!!!"  Taehyung closed his eyes tightly after feeling someone's hand on his shoulder.

"ughhh, my ear. Why the fuck you screamed so loudly?" Jungkook said, putting his one hand to cover his ear.

"You idiot fucker, who told you to touch me? Anyone would get scared in such a situation, I can't feel my heartbeats" taehyung said, putting his hand on the right side of this chest.

"Heart is on the other side, crazy bitch"

"did I ask?" Taehyung scoffed.

"My kind side told me to help you since you lack common sense and knowledge both"

Taehyung sarcastically laughs. "Why are you here I am already in a mess so don't bother me?"

"for help".

Taehyung eyes shined up. "Really!! do you know how to go back?" Taehyung asked excitedly and sees a light of hope.

"Follow me", jungkook said, and started walking. taehyung nodded and follows him. The entire time they were mostly quiet. No one said anything and keeps walking. They came out of that creepy ally somehow.

taehyung thought, finally they are going to the right path, and trusting jungkook was better than struggling alone. A smile of happiness appeared on his face. Of course it didn't last even 10 seconds.

"ohohoho, look my babe came back. This is pure love", one of the alpha gang member said, who followed taehyung. They are coming closer to taehyung. Taehyung tightens up his fist. Of course, he doesn't know what to do next, but he still tries to act strong.

"eww, you motherfuckers smell like poop. Don't touch him otherwise I will beat you up like you won't even able to recognize your face afterwards," Jungkook said, in a deeper voice. He Takes 2 steps forward.

"Furrowed brows, intense eyes and A clenched jaw. He is clearly angry and ready to kill anyone. He looks even more hot and handsome right now", Taehyung thought. his Eyes only looking at one particular person.

"Oh, you think you can beat seven alphas!!?"! How graceful! One of them said.

"of course, I can. You guys are a piece of cake. Ugly faces everywhere", jungkook said proudly.

"I said I can beat them, but how? noooooooooo 3 more alphas. Wow, amazing, moon goddess probably hates me. Today I will definitely have some broken bones Σ(  ̄□ ̄||)".