33. I love your scent...

After That incident, it's been 4 days since Taehyung missed a certain someone. After that day Taehyung didn't see Jungkook anywhere. He has been away with his dad and brother to deal with some work related to the pack. Yoongi made it clear that Jungkook will be the next head of this pack so he is training right now.

Taehyung finally got out of bed and made his way to the washroom. After washing up he was going to get some breakfast until Jimin entered the room with breakfast for both.

"Let's watch this movie together" Jimin suggested looking at Taehyung.

"Ok.." Taehyung said looking zoned out.

Jimin kept staring at him as Taehyung picks up just the fork and inserted it in his mouth.

"What the... You are just sucking the fork. Get some help man" Jimin said blankly.

"Forget it. He has completely lost it" Jin said.

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"A few days ago he heard Yoongi and Hoseok gossiping about Jungkook's love interest. He used to like IU a lot to the point he cried months after she left. Taehyung accidentally heard them and from that point, he is like this. Sometimes he breaks plates. The other day he broke my favorite coffee cup..aishhh!" Jin said irritated.

"I had it enough. I will confess my feeling for real" Taehyung said determinedly as Jin scoffs.

"You can never. I have been hearing it for 1, 2,3,4,5,6000 times already" Jin huffed.

"When did you start liking him? Let me guess when you found out he was your mate?" Jimin said.

"Bzzt! Wrong" Taehyung said making x with his fingers.

"Then maybe during our stay at the cursed house?" Jin guessed.

"maybe I guess"

"you don't even know when you started to like him? seriously?" Jimin said with a so-done look.

"my impression about him changed when he helped from getting attacked by some bastards. after that, he is in my mind 24/7. even before that, I kept looking at him because he is very good-looking" Taehyung said shyly.

"You saying his face attracted you more than anyone ever could". Jimin said grinning Taehyung shyly looked away. Telling your true feeling about your crush to your friends can be embarrassing.

"you kept picking on him for a damn ridiculous reason. you both are immature" Jin said as he sighed.

"I think you should tell him as fast as possible. he is always surrounded by pretty human girls and omegas. I always see him getting confessed by girls every day" Jimin said,

"liking the school heartthrob is a pain in the ass," Jin said as Taehyung and Jimin sighed.

"If you hadn't rejected him none of these would have happened. Why did you reject him?" Jimin said.

"Because I thought he was straight and he doesn't like me. I didn't want to spend my life with someone who hated me. Our relationship was complicated back then so all I could think of is to reject him. Even if I hadn't he would" Taehyung chuckles bitterly.

"I don't think he would do the same thing". Jimin said. His voice showed confidence.

"Yes. Go confess and Make him yours. If you get rejected then seduce him at all cost just like I did to Namjoon" Jin advised as he winks. Taehyung and Jimin giggled.
............

After a whole week, Jungkook will come back home today. Taehyung was now standing at the door of Jungkook's room. As he could no longer control himself, he came here today to steal some clothes from Jungkook. He has been craving his scent so much. A few times they talk on video chat but that wasn't enough for him.