35. Too Late

"Dad, I have something to say," Taehyung said looking all serious as he brought another guy with him who is standing beside him and nervous as hell. Everyone is here so is Jungkook. Everyone looks very much curious about what Taehyung had to say. Jungkook feels like something is not right. How Taehyung held the boy's hand, seeing that Jungkook's heart suddenly beating fast. He is scared of hearing what Taehyung will say.

"This guy is my boyfriend"

'Boyfriend ' that word shattered Jungkook's heart into pieces. He just starred at Taehyung and he feels many emotions right now. First angry because he never knew about the boyfriend even though they bonded like a best friend. Second sadness, because his feelings never reached Taehyung, and getting tired of everything. He bit his inner lips to control himself from showing any emotion.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Jimin couldn't contain his emotion and let out what he was thinking. He completely forgot to watch his mouth in front of the respective people. Of course, he gained the attention of a few people.

Next Taehyung was explaining how they got together and wanted him as his mate and tried his hardest to convince his dad. Honesty Jungkook could care less about this topic. He wanted to leave and so he did with no one noticing his presence. Jungkook for the rest of the day locked himself in his room. He needed some time alone. Today for the first time Jungkook received his first heartbreak.

--

Taehyung finally explained why he said that. Taehyung made his friend do a fake boyfriend act just to convince his dad that he has someone he loves and he wishes his dad won't go and bring any stranger to be his mate. It was getting annoying. Taehyung doesn't want to be with someone who he doesn't even know and the thought of being with someone other than Jungkook grossed out him. Jimin and Jin nearly wanted to beat the shit out of him for not telling. They nearly had a heart attack at that moment.
.......

The next morning Jungkook regretted coming to school. People just won't shut up about Taehyung dating someone. He is also popular so It's not surprising. The bell rang which sounded like music to everyone.

At the cafeteria, Hoseok and Yoongi flooded Taehyung with questions. Jungkook was just quiet. He Didn't pay attention to anything that was going on around him.

"You don't have to go Through the pain in your heat anymore. I am happy for you" Namjoon said smiling and it affected Jungkook. It's not like he didn't know but he simply doesn't want to think about them being Intimate with each other.

Suddenly Jungkook got up and excused himself as he couldn't do this anymore. He was getting sick of the conversation. he doesn't want to know about his boyfriend.
.......

For the rest of the day, Jungkook locked himself into his room. he lay down with either arm on top of his forehead. He sighed.
For the first time, he just got his first heart broken.his love ended today before it even started.

Now he does not need me on his heat anymore because that guy will help him.

He bites his lips hard. The mere thought of Taehyung doing more than kissing his bf made his blood boil. The frustration is at its peak level and he is tired of thinking about Taehyung and this broken mate bond. Even though everything ended but he can't stop thinking.

Jungkook regrets every decision he took up until now. If only he said to Taehyung that he want to mate and that he loves Taehyung things would be different now. Jungkook felt so angry at both Himself and Taehyung. Jungkook finally decided that he will move on from Taehyung.

At that moment his phone rings showing Taehyung on the caller id.

Jungkook Hangs up because he doesn't want to talk to him. The whole time he stayed in his room. Didn't even come out for dinner so his family was worried.
.......