30. Lick? 🔥

Later they were all admitted to a nearby hospital. They were all knocked out for about 25 hours. Jungkook's one leg is broken. Jimin and jungkook suffered from internal hemorrhage. So it took some time to heal them. They were mostly resting the whole time, jungkook and jimin spent their day only sleeping like a cat. Taehyung visited jungkook a few times but Every time he was sleeping. After two days all of them were discharged but jungkook wasn't. He has to stay one more day. Both Kim And Jeon's families as always busy but this time they especially taking care of this matter. The news on TV is full of them. They kind of got famous.

Taehyung stood in front of jungkook's room.
He knocked but no response. He gets inside and sees jungkook again sleeping.

"You should be Named jungcat instead of jungkook" Taehyung muttered sitting at a chair that was placed beside his bed.

Namjoon Hyung said werewolf sleeps a lot when they are in Their healing period.

Taehyung runs his fingers through the brunette's hair. He finds his hair soft just like his black furs. Taehyung then pokes his cheeks but jungkook didn't even move.He looks so peaceful while sleeping. Today is his day of discharge. He still has some time before departing so he came to Check on jungkook. Jin just messaged him saying it's time, they have to go.

"Aish, it's already time".

"Get well soon, jungkook" Taehyung said. One last time he ruffled his soft hair and get out of the room.

.................

Taehyung and jimin are in the same car as Jin driving. Jimin is always sleepy and his head was bumping against the window until Taehyung placed his head on his shoulder so he can sleep comfortably.

"Jimin sleeping again?" Jin said his eyes are on the road.

"Yeah, when did he ever wake up?" Taehyung said with a chuckle.

"You don't know? He woke up one night and made a fuss. He was screaming until the Nurse gave him the food he wanted. Seriously when jimin is hungry his personality changes" Jin said laughing remembering last night's incident. Taehyung laughed as well.

"Do..you think jungkook's leg will leave any fracture?" Taehyung said looking out of the window.

"Are you worried? Don't worry,He is perfectly fine. He is in his healing period so he will be okay in no time" Jin said.

"That's good," Taehyung said as a smile plastered his lips.

......

Later in the evening, they got home. They were strictly told to have bed rest and not to stress their body. So they had their dinner. Of course, jimin is with them. Jimin's parents were killed before he came to this pack. Currently, he lives alone since he has no other family members.

"Jimin! Don't you dare leave after eating? You are staying over tonight" jin warned.

"Okk but who is he calling?" Jimin asked while taking the chicken cutlets on the plate.

"Probably, trying to know how Jungkook is doing?" Jin said looking at his brother.

"I kinda think something has changed Between them," jimin said as jin hummed.

...

Later jimin slept with Taehyung. The day after jungkook got discharged and came home in the morning. They were told to rest and not stress their body so none of them step out of their house. The gang didn't meet up. They only talked on the phone. As Two days pass by.

"So...boring. Where's my jimin?" Taehyung utters and sighs.

"He left a while ago" Jin replied.

"For what?" Taehyung said rolling on the bed.