15. It hurts

There is only silence between them. jungkook finally looks at taehyung.

Taehyung knows what jungkook will say. So he decided to take the first move.

"jungkook asshole, I reject you as my mate." taehyung said with an angry expression. IT'S HERE. taehyung feels a really heavy headache. His whole body is aching with pain. He feels as if his whole body on fire. He can't stand anymore, but he acts strong in front of jungkook.
Jungkook didn't said anything for few moments.

"I accept your rejection, Kim taehyung." Jungkook said with a cold expression. jungkook's wolf is giving him hellish pain. He is feeling as if 100 of knife stabbing his whole body. He feels his bones are breaking. Likewise, he knows taehyung is feeling it too.

They stared at each other. jungkook wants to hold taehyung, embrace him, taste his lips, but He somehow manages to hold himself from going near taehyung. Jungkook's wolf howling in pain because he can't be with his mate. Jungkook is feeling all kind of mixed emotion. The pain he is feeling is unbearable. He tries to leave as fast as possible.

taehyung's tears rolled down to his cheeks. "IT HURTS". Taehyung is on his knee. "fuck, mate rejection is so painful. I thought it won't hurt much. ughh, I will die due to pain. I want to go home".

Taehyung takes out his phone and called jin. "Hello"

"I am going home right now".

"Huh, wh-"

Before jin could finish his sentence, Taehyung cuts the call.

**********

After reaching home, Taehyung straight went to his room. He took some painkillers before sleeping.

After rejecting taehyung, jungkook went inside the hall. He tried to run for his room, but his father caught him. They were talking something about packshits.

fuck, let me GOOO, I am dying here.

Jungkook smiling through the pain, but inside he is crying. He somehow manages to escape from them. He goes to his room and locks the door. He took some painkillers and lay down on bed. Of course, painkillers did nothing. He suffered the whole night.

Next morning

Jin came back to check on taehyung. Taehyung's dad went on a business trip with jungkook's dad right after the birthday party ended, since they are partners.

"taehyung open the door"

........

"Hey bro, are you ok"?

Still no answer.

jin without wasting time forcefully kicked the door. He went inside, and his eyes widens.

Taehyung is unconscious. He is sweating too much. His body burning due to fever. jin calls the family doctor and told him everything. jin changed Taehyung's heavy outfit into a pajama. After sometimes, Taehyung opens his eyes.

"Are you ok? Does it hurt somewhere"?

"Do i- I look ok to you? My whole body hurts. Do something to erase this pain," taehyung says. He is breathing heavily.

"Don't worry, my babe. Our family doctor is coming".

A bit later the doctor come to check taehyung's condition. He gives taehyung some healing medicine. Since werewolfs and humans are not same physically.

The healing medicine will clam the angry wolf and little by little the wolf will come back to reality. Wolf wait for their mate for a long time. For werewolfs the only happiness is their mates. taehyung rejected jungkook as his mate, which is why Taehyung's wolf V is furious at Taehyung and punishing him in this horrible way for his selfish act.

"Seems like the mate rejection caused this" doctor said

"He claims that he doesn't have any mate" Jin says. Concern is visible in his face.

" As long as I know this is not heat. His wolf is angry at him and hurting him like this. This medicine will calm him. taehyung will be fine. Just he has to endure it a bit more.

"Don't worry. He will get better in 3 days. As an omega he has pretty good stamina, so he will be fine" the doctor says smiling at Jin.

"Thank you so much"jin said to the doctor.

Taehyung is peacefully sleeping after taking some healing medicine.

After 3 days

Everyone knows what happened with Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook was sick as hell. Namjoon was really tense. After 2 days, Jungkook is completely fine. Now everything is back to normal. Jimin and everyone is waiting for Taehyung to arrive at school.

"YOOOOO! Bitches"

Everyone was startled a bit. They turn back and sees the perfectly fine Taehyung.

Jimin run as fast as possible and hugs Taehyung like a koala. Everyone is happy to see Taehyung fit. Jungkook arrives at the scenario and the first thing he does is check Taehyung head to toe.

"What are you looking at? Are you worried about taehyung"? yoongi says, raising an eyebrow.

"bitch please, I am not mentally unstable"Jungkook says annoyed. Taehyung scoffs.

"What's wrong with your wrist? Did you hurt yourself? There's a bruise on your wrist," jimin asked in concern.

"Well nothing. Don't worry.

Taehyung is a bit happy after seeing that bruise. He is happy because he is not the only one who suffered from this rejection. Jungkook was suffering too with him.

*****************

Later at the cafeteria everyone gathers, and they are talking of various things.

namjoon said everything that happened with jungkook. He suffered from this hellish pain. Jungkook said that his bones were breaking, but physically he is fine. After sometime this purple bruises was seen which made namjoon really worried. Everyone was concerned.

"I think he rejected his mate or his mate rejected him," namjoon says.

"I think taehyung also rejected his mate" jin says

"Is it a coincidence? They both rejected their mate on the same day," yoongi says confused

hobi finds it strange how no one talking about them being mates. He stays silent about his thoughts.

Hope you like it. i know this chapter is boring, but it will get better. Please vote and comment. saranghae. 🥰🥰🥰