24. Lost

"This is kind of thrilling" Namjoon said, excited as hell and his smile getting bigger.

"he must have lost his mind," Jungkook said looking at him as if he is some kind of weird creature.

"sure, sure it's thrilling until you get your head chopped off in front of us" yoongi said with a duh face. Namjoon just rolled his eyes at them.

"all of you don't give me that look like I have gone crazy," Namjoon said rolling his eyes at them.

"HEY!!, where's Taehyung?" hobi said panicking. everyone starts panicking and looks around. hobi hears someone talking. he sees Jackson and Baekhyun talking to someone. Hoseok got goosebumps.

"This place isn't much scarier after all" Jackson said to that certain someone, and he nods.

"Who are y-you talking t-to??" Hoseok said stuttering.

"to you" Jackson replies to him. he stares at him, thinking why he asked the obvious thing. he looks at his side, there's hobi smiling at him and Baekhyun already taking distance as he had a scared face. Jackson's eyes became wide.

"AAAAaaaaGGHHHH !!!!"

the boys came running after hearing their scream. Hoseok and Jackson hiding behind Baekhyung and back hugging him. meanwhile, he is trying to get away from their hold and there's another Hoseok who has a lunatic smile on his face.

"WHAT!!!! his legs are backward" Jungkook said, he shivers.

the three of them run to the boys.

"RUN!!!" Jimin yells and all of them started running without looking behind.

***********

"The house is.... scary as shit" Jackson said breathing heavily.

"Didn't you say, it wasn't scary at all?" Baekhyung said. they all stop talking for now because they are all out of their breaths due to running. the room they are in right now is filled with darkness, coldness, and breathing sound.

"I don't know why I held my breath for so long," Jin said.

"that's not the point right now. we are supposed to find Taehyung. he is alone" Jungkook said, hands resting on his knees.

"of course, we have to find. we will not leave him alone. what the fuck it's so dark?? fuck!" Jin said pissed because of not being able to see anything.

"Are we the only four of us here??" Jungkook said. he can't smell the scents of others, the air is thicker.

"I am holding Namjoon's and Hoseok's hands. Jimin isn't here" yoongi said, righter than they hear Jimin's crying from afar. They run in that direction.

the sobs are coming from a room with a huge 10 feet tall door.

"Jimin back off, we are breaking it" Namjoon warns him.

Namjoon and yoongi break the door after 4 times kicking it. Jimin runs to them and hugs Jin tightly. he burst out in tears. Jin pats his back. he has bruises on his right wrist and throat.

"who did this to you??" yoongi asked as he touches his wrist gently.

"Taehyung...." everyone's eyes become wide.

"I lost my way and was searching for everyone than I met him. he had this mysterious smile. he told me to come with him. Jimin took a deep breath."

'He tightly grabbed my wrist and tried to shove me into that room but I refused. The next thing did was, he grabbed me by my throat and pushed me against the wall."