26. lullaby

"Jimin-shii I am getting tired already. I beg you please, delete that photo" Taehyung said huffing as he was running nonstop before.

"These two are fighting since morning," jin said.

"Bestie thing after all. At least I don't fight with Jungkook so much" Yoongi said proudly.

"That has to be some kind of joke. You all the time nag me whenever you got the chance and it's really irritating" Jungkook said with a sigh.

"What!!? Fine, I won't say anything. Namjoon is here to scold you anyway" Yoongi said.

"You all have best friends. What about me?" Hoseok said with a frown.

"Dude, we all love you here. We are your sugar daddies. We are ready to spend money on you. You have so many sugar daddies that why do you need best friends for?" Jin said.

Hoseok split out his juice from his mouth because he wasn't able to hold his laughter. As the others burst out laughing.

"Hey! Don't spill juice like that. It's disgusting Yoongi" said as he is still laughing.

"How can I not laugh!? He is strange" Hoseok said turning to Jin.

"What's strange? I said what I said" Jin said still confused at why others are laughing.

"Guys, I have something to show you," Jackson said as Baekhyung and Sehun comes forward with their bags. Everyone looks at them.

"Tada!!"

"A baseball bat with nails stick on it!" Jin said as he is already shocked to see their creativity.

"Wow!! That's a Perfect weapon" Yoongi said looking at the bat in amusement. Everyone stares at it.

"Come on, I deserve applause," Jackson said proudly. Everyone claps for him.

"We Made this last night," Baekhyun said.

"You guys are Awesome" Namjoon praised them.

"Yeah!! You gotta smack the witch's booty" jin said playfully hitting his chest as Jk and Tae only laughed at his joke.

Just then they heard an ear-piercing loud destructive Noise as if something really big thing got crushed into pieces. They got really surprised. Some of their faces become pale.

"Did you hear that?" Yoongi said tensely as the lights start flickering.

"Yeah, it was loud. Dude, I think the witch is here" Jungkook said looking at the lights.

"Please, this is too much," Jisoo said crying.

suddenly The room getting cold. Taehyung can see his breath as it shimmered Against the thin air. He can see the curtains flying due to the freezing wind. the trees are covered in snow but it looks reddish. The trees with dead limbs shaking due to the heavy wind.

"Why the hell it's so cold here? Who opened the window?" Jin questioned.

"I closed both the curtains and window to avoid seeing the moon," Jungkook said in disbelief as he can see all the windows are wide open. One of the lights exploded making everyone jump in fear. The others lights start to explode one by one.

"Wtf!!" Yoongi yells.

"The light blew off. Now what? My phone is about to die. Someone lend me a flashlight" Jungkook said before sighing. Just then the door slammed shut making everyone flinch.

"Are we locked now?" Jackson said.

"Dude!! Taehyung isn't here. He is Missing again" Jimin said panicked. Jin gasps and others are shocked. Jungkook takes the bat from Jackson's hand and runs without wasting any time. Namjoon trails behind him and jin did the same. Yoongi grips Jimin's hand and runs after them.