37. Messed up

......

Taehyung came back from the library in the evening and he was shocked to see Jin and Jimin yelling at each other.

"Would it kill you to ask him first!!?" Jin raised his voice.

"Yes," Jimin's reply angered Jin even more.

"Um..what's happening here?" Taehyung came in the middle of them.

"This bitch doesn't want to ask Yoongi to dance with him. This is once in a lifetime opportunity yet he says he won't do anything" Jin said looking at Taehyung.

"He doesn't care about the legend and he is uninterested in me. I would only get rejected if I ask him. This is just pointless. It's a matter of time when he will ask me to break the mate bond" Jimin said looking nothing at in particular. Taehyung was stunned. He never expected them to talk about mate rejection.

"Don't do this! Rejection won't bring any solution" Taehyung said as he is too familiar with this concept of rejection.

"Sorry but you guys need to accept it that we can't be mates. It's been more than one year but things are still the same Between us. Nothing changed. He never put a single effort to change anything. He literary ignored my feelings. He said he needed time to think but still said nothing about us begin mates. It's only proved he doesn't want me" Jimin said eyes a little teary from all the emotions.

"You are Overthinking. He has a past trauma about mate bonds. His parents cheated with each other even though they were fated, mates. They both left him to live their life happily and he became an Orphan. It's only normal that he doesn't want to Trust anyone yet but if he never cared about you he would choose rejection sooner. That's why you should make the first move" Jin said looking serious.

"That day a girl kissed him on the cheek and he said nothing to her. He is seeing someone. That's how uninterested he is in me. Please stop. I am enough upset. Your Words not helping me either" Jimin said as he dashed to upstairs. Jin sighed. Taehyung looked clueless.

"It could be a misunderstanding. Why can't he get me?!" Jin said looking defeated.

"What is happening?" Taehyung said, confused about a lot of things. He was out dealing with his own problem so he missed a lot of stuff.

"Apparently Jimin thinks Yoongi has someone in his heart. Jimin thinks Yoongi will reject him soon. I don't believe Yoongi could ever do something so nasty. So I was trying to convince him" Jin said with a worried expression. Taehyung had no idea that Jimin was thinking such sad things while putting on a goofy attitude. Taehyung feels sad thinking about how sad and broken Jimin is. Just as He was about to go to his broken friend his soul left his body seeing Yoongi just at the entrance door with a blank face.

Jin and Tae panicked.

"Look It's not like th- "
Jin was cut off by Yoongi.

"Namjoon told me to give you guys the remaining cakes since we had enough," Yoongi said blankly.

"Gotta go. Don't stay up and sleep" he said as he excused himself leaving Jin and Taehyung confused.

"Did he hear it all?" Taehyung asked.

"No, I think. Good thing he didn't. Now Jimin needs to get his ass beaten if it could help him get his shits together" Jin said with his angry eyes.

"Why are you constantly saying him to dance with Yoongi at the prom night? It's just a dance only" Taehyung asked. Jin fell speechless and dumbfounded.

"You...you don't know anything?" Jin asked looking a bit shaken by his brother's dumbness.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked innocently. Jin sighed. Eventually, he explained everything. Taehyung already had gone crazy remembering he agreed to dance with Bogum. He was constantly ripping his hair out thinking about how to refuse him politely.
Taehyung called Bogum and told him to come to the nearby park as Bogum agreed.