8. Drinks

TH POV

I take the glass from her hand and gulped it down. "Ackk!!! it's disgusting", I said it out loud.

"You know even a kid can drink better than you. " jungkook said. He is fucking laughing at me. Some other bitches also laughing at me. aishhh. Ughhhhhhh. I glared at him and he glared back.

"I am underage and i am not alcoholic like you" Taehyung said pissed.

"What a nice excuse! You are about to turn 18 " jungkook said with mocking smile as some of his bitchy friends laughing as they finally leave Taehyung alone.

You fucking humiliated me in front of them. Just you wait.

***

"Hey bro, when did you come here?" jimin asked.

"You were too busy with yoongi hyung that you didn't even see me. This is the difference between a crush and best friend. The world is so cruel", I said.

"Bro, I am sorry. Stop being so dramatic, so what are you making?" jimin asked

"a special juice for Jungkook. He will be on his knee out of happiness" I said smirking.

"ohh seems like a drama is going to start", jimin said.

Jimin's eyes are quietly following me and jungkook is busy with his buddy's. This is my chance. I quietly take his drink away and placed mine. "Hey, Taehyung" Bogum said, Jungkook's eyes are now on me. I stand in a little distance from him. He glanced at me and took his drink. Begum Hyung is talking to me. I am keeping my eyes on jungkook, so I could see his reaction. When the fuck is he going to drink that.

JK POV

I noticed that Taehyung is checking me time to time. What is he gonna do this time? I am 100% sure he will do something disturbing to me. jungkook take a sip from his glass cluelessly as he feels disgusted by this flavor. "ackkkk!! WTF is this," Jungkook yelled.

"Lime juice followed by a shot of Baileys and the two will congeal into a sticky mass when they combine in your mouth. I specially made it for you", Taehyung said with his fucking smirk, I hate the most.

"ohhh wow, thank you honey " I said. I am fucking pissed.

"Your reaction was cute. Look everyone laughing. Uh i mean they find it cute too" Taehyung said with a beautiful smile.

" you are good at making people pissed and annoyed" I said with a genuine smile even though it's fake.

"I Learn it from you" Taehyung said smiling.

"Well thank you for the drink though" jungkook said with a smile as he backs away and runs to throw up.

Third-person POV

What's with his reaction? He was acting like a clam and mature bitch. Whatever. I thought he would come at me and make himself look like a lame alpha. He is a cunning fox..
Taehyung thought and he was quite disappointed with the lack of reaction the alpha gave him.

The party is going smoothly. People in the dancing corner are enjoying. Jungkook was trying to drink somewhere peaceful. The loud music making his head ach. He pours a glass of red wine secretly because his brother told him not to drink too much but he couldn't get a taste of red wine yet so he wants to try it. He takes his glass and his eyes meets with Namjoon who is smiling at him.

Maybe he can't see what i am doing.

Jungkook slowly goes away from his brother's sight but someone pushed him on the way and the glass he was holding fell. It fell over Taehyung's shoulder.

Who the fuck!!! My fucking drink.

"Uh..i am sorry" the girl said.

"Nah, it's ok" jungkook said smiling.

"How is that ok?" Taehyung said with a blank face.

"It wasn't intentionally. It was her fault not mine" jungkook said as he moves away from him.

"Like hell i would believe that!" Taehyung utters and kicked jungkook from behind on his butt. Jungkook lost his balance and fell over a women and their position is really awkward. They caught so many people's attention.

"I am sorry!! I am really sorry!!" Jungkook said vowing constantly.

"It's fine. It's okk" she said. That women didn't mind but Namjoon and Hoseok did. They are literally glaring at Taehyung and jungkook because that women is an Trust worthy business partner and a good friend with Jungkook's father.

..................

" this two needs a nice beating ," hobi said angrily.

"That won't do. Do something that will really make them feel like a criminal. I Leave it to you" Namjoon said as he goes to the other side to check if anyone needs something.

I had enough of this fucking bickering. I will punish them in such a way that those two brats will never be able to forget it in this life plus one of my wild dream will come true hobi thought. Eventually an evil smirk has appeared on his face. taekook gulped.

"He is smirking at me. He is planning something " Taehyung said.

"I can see that. Sometimes Hoseok can be terrifying", jimin said to yoongi.

"Only when he is angry and when he is thinking something dangerous", yoongi replied.