29. Home.

Jungkook jumped off the balcony from the third floor and landed unhurt. It's not a big deal for a wolf shifter. Jungkook heading to the cliff that is located behind the mansion. The previously  jungkook got possessed and he can't control his body around his friends. Instead, he ends up hurting them. Jungkook is being used by the evil bitch which he is not Liking. He tried to kill himself with a knife but it was a failure. He wanted to commit suicide by hanging himself but it didn't work. There was no rope to do it. It's as if someone intentionally not letting him do it. Jungkook was constantly thinking to stay away from everyone but later he hurt Jackson. Actually the pain he is feeling right now is unbearable. His either leg is about to break, whole body has so many deep cuts and his neck maybe broken. His eyes keeps tearing up Everytime he feels extreme pain.

Nothing was according to his plan. He doesn't want to be controlled by that woman. He is now even more desperate to finish him off since he knows for some reason that lunatic women want to keep him alive.

Damn, how far do I have to go? It's too far!

Jungkook can't walk properly but he can't feel the slightest bit of pain. Maybe he is too tired to feel any pain or maybe his body becoming numb. Finally, after walking for 1 hour he reached the top and now standing on the cliff. One wrong step and he could die here. He looks behind but the mansion is not in his sight. He goes a little further and the view in front of him is breathtaking.

A starry night, even in the velvet dark there is the light of the stars. It's freezing outside and he is shivering but his gazes are on the stars. His eyes are sparkling as he never saw so many stars. Completely different from the reddish sky he has been seeing for 2 days. The red moon still exists but not in this area.

( jk's view)

( jk's view)

Starring at the sky he feels happy, calm, and composed.

"I can watch them forever... But I don't have time for that" jungkook said to himself, eyes still not leaving the view.

Even this scenery could make anyone happy and cry out of joy but Jungkook feels like crying. Instead of being happy he feels lonely. When a person decides to end it's life but ends up seeing something he never saw or experienced before, they would probably rethink their decision but jungkook had no choice. He doesn't want to die but if he doesn't give up on his life he will end up killing everyone and he believes it will hurt more than anything. He can never imagine such as murdering them.

Jungkook goes to the end of the cliff to see What's Lies Below. He can't see the end of it. All he can see is fog covering what’s Below.

"  What a strange place. If I fell there no one  can save me not even that bitch!"

'Are you ready kookie?" Jungkook asked his wolf.

"Not yet! I want to enjoy it a little more since this is the last time" kookie said.