23. Deadly Eyes

(enjoy purples💜 uh..about my previous chapters.....I am sorry for my creepy writing, I will edit them all. after seeing those chapters I realized it's torture for readers to read that shit. I even said them to comment and vote 😰😰😰, I will edit them soon🤣🤣🤣)

....

gosh, these wooden floors are making really creepy noises.  it's cold.

Yoongi walking carefully to check on others. he is just too conscious about his surroundings. so many weird noises coming from his behind. he tries not to look behind anymore. he keeps hearing lullabies.

fucking hell!! are we even gonna survive tonight? 

he sighs. he stops at the staircases of the third floor. he looks at every corner of it. 

it's just a normal stair, that women told us not to go there

Yoongi flinches. on his left, he hears someone's crying and footsteps. he gulps. he doesn't know what's coming from that side. his eyes went wide as he remembers, Jimin's room is there. he runs to the omegas room.  Yoongi just wishes not to encounter any weird things.  as it's too dark to even see anything. 

something bumps onto him.

"ahhh, don't touch me!!!! don't come near to me!!"

Yoongi hears soft crying from the other. he knows very well who this person is by smelling his scent. 

"it's me."

"who the fuck!! just let me go the other" said as he steps backward.

"it's me, min Yoongi," the alpha said as the moonlight hit his face.

"oh, it's really you. thank goddess. help me! someone is in my room, she was about to choke me, but I somehow escape from her, she even chased me, please Hyung save me"  Jimin said as he cries hugging him. Yoongi pats his back.

"it's ok, don't cry. let's ----" Yoongi tightly hugs Jimin like a shield. 

"What??" Jimin looks back as his eyes widen. a lady with her neck twisted staring at them.

"i-it's here!!!!!" Jimin said trembling.

----------------------

"Jackson!! I have something to tell...you" Jungkook said as he stops

the situation is right now, there is a woman between them. she is facing Jackson while Jungkook is behind her.

she just appeared out of nowhere. Jackson is scared of her. I can't see her face, but something feels off.

the moon lights the part of the corridor they are at. Jungkook notices the woman holding a knife. blood dripping from her neck. Jungkook steps back so is Jackson. both are attempting to run. the women move as they flinch. her body isn't moving, but her head is. in a second she just spins her head and facing Jungkook.

Jungkook shivers in horror. she has no eyeballs which are even scarier for him. she took one step towards Jungkook. due to fear Jungkook just spits the banana milk he forgot to gulp down on her face. while Jackson just can't close his mouth.

HOLY SHIT!!! where did banana milk come from in my mouth !!!??? just how ?!!! why just WHY?????? I will die tonight

both of them starts running like their life depends on it. 

Jungkook is in utter shock at what he just did.

he ran like a crazy horse. he looks back, thankfully no one is after him anymore. he hears a loud thud. he sees a room's door opened on its own like someone pulled the door. it's Taehyung's room. he sees a figure went inside but who it is he wasn't able to see.