5. Cool bitch

Jungkook was scrolling his phone near the swimming pool. All of a sudden he felt a strong kick on his butt and he landed in the pool. 

 "Your irritated face is soo pathetic. I like it "- Taehyung said as his cheeky smirk not leaving his face.

Jungkook is now standing in front of Taehyung with wet clothes which made the omega blinked twice.

Wow, he is sexy. Look at those abs, ughh. What am I thinking? he is not sexy, he is not, Taehyung what are you even thinking. he is annoying, not sexy.

Jungkook is standing too close to Taehyung. I admit itJungkook with wet hair and clothes. He really is handsome when he is angry, but I will never say it. I will take my thoughts to my grave.

"What the fuck is your problem fucking Taehyung," Jungkook said clenching his jaw.

"My hands were aching, so I couldn't help it," Taehyung said as he laughs at him.

"u will meet your hell soon, my dear rival. Just wait for my surprise bitch"-Jungkook said.

"I am looking forward to it, " Taehyung said with a smirk. 

 Now it's lunchtime. Yoongi and Hobi are laughing in the canteen.

"Taehyung just kicked you and you came back just like that"Hobi said laughing loudly as Jungkook trying to hold back his anger.

"What did u do this time"? Yoongi

"I just respected him by not hitting him, that's all" Jungkook said.

"I don’t think you would ever hit him" Hobi said with a wink as Jungkook gave him a disgusted look.

"Can't you just get out of your creepy imagination!!" Jungkook said.

"But still Taehyung is cool but reckless, he Jumps on alphas if they offend him. I mean he should think a little before doing anything" Yoongi said with a sigh. Meanwhile Jungkook smirking as if he got an great idea to bother Tae.

"Jungkook why are you smiling like that, you look ugly"  Hoseok said as Jk rolled his eyes.

"Hey, don’t do anything strange to Taehyung" Yoongi warned.

" Why don’t you ever say this to him? He can bother me as much as he wants but i can't do the same?," Jungkook complained.

" Hey now. Stop being a kid and listen to your hyungs, " Yoongi said as Jungkook decided to proceed  with his plan.

.........

Taehyung and Jimin are laughing too much and Jimin loves drama. "Finally, I feel like I am breathing. Today Jungkook was getting on my nerves too much. ahhhhh!! I wish I could take a video that time, damn it". Taehyung sighs.

"Get ready for your return gift. Jungkook is an attitude bitch plus an alpha. He will come for you"Jimin said.

"What can he even do to me? Hahaha"Taehyung

"Now drop this topic. I am just too happy to see his irritated face. chim will you come with me to the café?"Taehyung

"Of course, I will. I can't say no to free food." Jimin said, giggling.

"who said you aren't paying ?" Taehyung said smirking.

 "oh please, I have a rich sugar daddy whose name is Taehyung. he will never let me pay. he loves me too much,"  Jimin said smirking back. Taehyung smacks his arm.

"why should I pay for you, babe?" 

"because you have beaten me, remember? this is your chance for my forgiveness". 

"ohhh my highness, I am so sorry, what a sin I have committed!," Taehyung said dramatically and Jimin giggles.

The day had ended. Two omegas are walking together giggling. Little do they know that some alphas are followed them. They have arrived at the café, and they are waiting for their order.

"Do you like anyone chim?"taehyung

"No, not really," Jimin said nervously because he thought maybe his best friend caught him staring at his crush.

"If you do, please say, I will help u"- Taehyung said with his boxy smile.

"You're really beautiful. When you show me that boxy smile, I feel like I am on clouds." Jimin said

"Thank u. I don't even know myself how the fuck i am soo lucky to have beauty and power at the same time but my highness, I will always protect you," Taehyung said

"Of course u will. After all, you're my servant"Jimin said jokingly as they both continued this ridiculous skit for a while.

After some time their food has arrived.

"Please enjoy and do u want any drinks?", said Jennie.

"ohhh Hi Jennie" Taehyung greeted.

 "What are u doing here?" said Jimin. 

"Can't u see I am working with my poor ass", Jennie said. 

"Haha! Your shift is about to end. Would u like to go home with us?" Taehyung asked.

"No! I have to reject your invitation.Today I am gonna work overtime so don't wait for me and if you want any drinks you can ask for anytime,"Jennie said.

" Why do you keep telling us buying drinks?," Jimin questioned.

" Because if you buy the new drink i will be the one getting more money. It was my idea to put that drink on the menu," She said.

" It’s all about business," Taehyung joked.

"As for drinks, we will order some on our way back home", Jimin said. Jennie nodded.

************
"Where did Jungkook go?"Hobi

"He said he has something to do." Yoongi.

"I think he is preparing something against Taehyung." Hobi.

"If only this two brats stop their fighting, then we could have spent more time together more often. Every time we tend to get together, either one of them would be missing or fighting. This is getting really annoying", Yoongi said with a blank face.

"What if one day they both find out that they are mates."Hobi said as Yoongi gave him a terrified look.

"Ok I understand. I will stop talking bullshit", Hobi said while laughing. All of a sudden, they hear Jimin's voice. 

Few alphas bothering Jimin as he is trying to fight back. They had cornered him as one of them was forcing himself on Jimin. Yoongi's blood boiled seeing that as he ran to Jimin and wanted to beat the shit out of them who dared to bother Jimin.

  they were about to attack on jimin until a fist landed on an alpha's face. Taehyung easily beat them up like it’s nothing.

.......

Yoongi and Hobi are just watching. Yoongi wanted fight them but Taehyung was faster than him. He didn’t get the chance to do anything.
He was impressed at how easily Taehyung beat them and how much he cares for Jimin.

"Are u ok, chim? Are u hurt?"-Taehyung

"No, I am completely fine. Thank u my highness".

"Jimin I am serious. Why can't your big mouth shut up a bit? Take a hint, bitch".

"Don't try me, bitch. You talk like this in front of 100 alphas", Jimin said arrogantly.

Hope u like it. Please do comment below. Ignore mistakes plz.