31. Butterflies

7 days after JK's 18th birthday......

Namjoon enters the room where his brother is sleeping.

"Hey, get up! You have slept enough," Namjoon said.

"I..don't... Wanna," The brunette replied with a lower voice.

"bro it's already lunchtime," Namjoon said.

"It's cold...bring me..two more blankets," Jungkook said groaning. Namjoon at first thought it's just a thin bedsheet but as he gets a closer look, it's a blanket. He went near and he can feel the heat through his blanket.

"Oh, my fuck! You are burning!!", Namjoon panicked touching Jungkook's skin. He was breathing heavily as he was showered with sweat. Namjoon runs to his dad. A while later the family doctor came to check on him. At that time Jungkook was sleeping, it's like he has lost his stamina so he couldn't open his eyes for the rest of the day.

.......

...........

After sleeping for a long time he opened his eyes as he sees his dad and brother had a serious expression. His eyes meet with the family doctor who is on very friendly terms with Jeon.

"Oh, you wake up! How are you feeling?" He asked with a smile.

"Good.."Jungkook replied.

"Please be honest with me. Is he going to die soon?" Mr. Jeon said.

HUH!!! why would I die? What!!!???

Jungkook eyes went wide.

"Shut up, will you? When did I say he will die?" The doctor said a little irritated.

"You just said he has gotten into something unbelievable. What is it? Is it an incurable disease?" He asked looking tense as hell. The doctor sighed before speaking.

"So basically... He turned into a half-true blood alpha" The doctor said finally as they couldn't process what he just said.

"Why are you joking? This rotten Bart doesn't have that fate to get such a blessing because he just can't" Mr. Jeon said with a puzzled face.

"I am your son!! For god's sake don't insult me in front of others!!" Jungkook said with a pissed face. Mr. Whatever laughed at their bickering.. ( I am too lazy to think of a name for the doctor so let's say he is Mr. Whatever.)

"Ok, listen to me," Mr. Whatever said as they looks at him.

"Earlier I took his blood to test it and the test report is out..I checked the details as his blood has the 62% compound of other true blood alphas. His power levels have gone up. He is now stronger than normal alphas but weaker than TRUE blood alphas. His body has things that normal alphas don't. For example, super strength, healing properties on saliva, stronger wolf and his wounds will heal faster" Mr. Whatever finished as They just keep blinking and still can't believe the good news as a grin is already seen on Jungkook's face.

"Wow!!! My god!! I am so lucky! Oh, can I make alphas submit to me?" Jungkook asked.

"I think so. I meet a few people who are like you. They can make submit alphas" Mr. Whatever said.

Jungkook couldn't hold his happiness as he buried his face on the pillow and started making Weird Noise because he is too happy.

"he is a rare spice so we won't know what might happen to him. Is he going to die?" Mr. Jeon again asked as Jungkook lost his happiness.

"You are such a mood killer! Even if I am dying, don't say that in front of me. Do you not have common senses??!" Jungkook said angrily.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK THAT WAY TO ME?? YOU SHOULD BE CRYING ON THE FLOOR SEEING HOW MUCH WE CARE FOR YOU!!" Mr. Jeon yells at him as Mr. Whatever laughed.