10. Kiss

No one's POV

Werewolves can sense spiritual things. Even the human form can see such a thing. Sometimes they can touch it too. In this supernatural world alpha, beta, pureblood and omega have the power to fight this kind of evil spirit except for humans. They are the weakest in society.

******

" enough with this shit, okk guys, let's drop this topic. Let's go back to the game".

"The next person will be wearing a skirt," Yoongi said smirking. 

Everyone's smile dropped at that. "Bro wtf this is ridiculous," Namjoon said looking all tense. 

"I can wear it over my sweatpants, Otherwise, fuck off", Jungkook said, crossing his hands. 

"okk we will see which of us get this opportunity," Hobi said sounding a bit excited.

The bottle is spinning and everyone is already gulping continuously. In the end, it's Hobi.

"eyyyyyy why me!! Damn it" Hobi said not impressed. Everyone is breathing fine now. "I almost forgot to breath", Jungkook said happily. 

"This is so much fun as long as it's not me," Yoongi said with a relieving face. 

"You guys are being too much, you all are fuckers. You don't deserve a ray of sunshine like me," Hobi said.

"Bro, shut up and go to change. We can't wait to see your beauty" Namjoon said and laughs.

"You will look good", Jimin said. "I really want to see it," Taehyung says clapping. At last, Hobi wears it for them.

 "You unexceptionally look nice bro," Jimin said

"Jungkook would look even good though," Taehyung says looking at Jungkook. 

"Sorry it wasn't me, but you will look even more stunning," Jungkook says smiling. Taehyung scoffs. 

********

This time Hobi is looking at taekook desperately. He is targeting one of them because he wants to work out his wild plan at this point. Yoongi is also thinking about when will taekook punishment begin. Yoongi taps on Hobi's shoulder. 

"When will our master plan gonna begin? The game is about to end. Did you forget about that?" Yoongi asks Hobi clearly confused. They spin the bottle for one last time. Sope is wishing for it to be either Taehyung or Jungkook.

Just as they wished, it's  Jungkook. Jimin was about to give them a dare but Hobi cut him off. "So Jungkook you have to kiss Taehyung". Jungkook's eyes widen in shock, so is Taehyung. 

"But Hyung I hate him,  you know that already, then why"? Jungkook asks Hobi while Taehyung sighs.

"You two brats dare to fight when it's your brothers' engagement day", Hobi says sounding all serious but inside he is enjoying this too much.

"You two didn't even think how your brothers can feel upset or any kind of discomfort. Even the party audience could have gotten annoyed. This is both of your punishment" with that hobi end his speech. namjin didn't bother to cover for them because they are too interested in it. Jimin is always ready for the drama.

" Wait, how can that be a punishment? You could have just said to clean up the toilet for a week or something like that but why a kiss? That is unnecessary " Jungkook said as he knows something is fishy. Hoseok just wants to have a little fun. A punishment is just a excuse for his plan to work out.

" That is necessary. Now shut up and do it. This is kings Order," Hoseok said clearing his throat.

" it's just a pack anyway. I am not shy unlike a certain alpha" Taehyung says calmly.

"who the fuck is shy here?!!"  Jungkook sighed. Taehyung rolls his eyes at him. 

"You guys have to peck at each other's lips. That's it for now," Yoongi says. 

"Ok ", Jungkook says in a happy tone. At least he doesn't have to kiss him for more than 10 seconds. Jungkook leans in for the kiss. Taehyung is somehow a bit nervous.

When Jungkook was about to kiss Taehyung, Jimin's back pushed him lightly and Jungkook's face got buried in Taehyung's neck. Taehyung feels something soft and warm thing touched his neck. He shivers.

Please do vote and comment below if you like it.