21. CREEPY AF

"JIMIN!!!! YOU BITCH!!" Taehyung yells at him as he runs faster to catch Jimin

"I am sorry.....please forgive me" Jimin runs. 

"Hey guys, why are they running? Did I miss something?" Jin says as he approaches Yoongi and Hobi. 

"Yeah, you did", Yoongi burst out laughing as he remembers the incident. He takes out his and shows the photo he took a while ago. 

"What the hell!! Haha", Jin burst out laughing. Send it to me, he said to Yoongi

Jungkook sees his gang laughing, clutching their stomach. He got curious and goes to them.

"Bro, you got to experience something really wild,"  Hobi said 

"wild my ass.  my dick was about to break today. My heart was pounding" Jungkook said as he sighs. The group again burst out laughing.

----------------

 Taehyung enters the bus. All seats are occupied. Only Jungkook has one empty seat beside him. 

Oh, you are kidding me......after that embarrassing shit how am I supposing to seat beside him.

Jungkook looks at him. Taehyung immediately looks away. 

"yah, Yoongi Hyung why are you sitting with my Jimmie? This is my seat" Taehyung said 

"Taehyung I am too sleepy right now so don't bother me. If you don't seat here, then the teacher will make you leave from here. Do you want to travel with all strangers?"  Yoongi said while Jimin looks at him.

Taehyung sighs. He sits beside Jungkook. They are sitting in the first row. The bus set off to its destination. The field trip is about 3 days, so everyone is excited. All buses are divided by each pack. This bus is noisy by the students nonstop talking and loud music. 

"Guys, Jackson told me a story the other day," Jimin said as he burst out laughing. 

"Spill the tea,"  Namjoon said.

"So....the other day Jackson was in a bus alone with Jim, knows as the mean girl . The bus was noisy due to the music. She was holding back not to fart there. Then she thought well the music is loud, even if I fart here no one will notice. So thinking that she farted, and it was loud AF. then she noticed some people looking at her weirdly and some were laughing at her. She pulled out her headphones and realized the music was playing on her phone but not on the bus. So everyone heard her fart"  Jimin finishes the story.

everyone burst out laughing. their laughter could be heard throughout the bus.

"How can someone be so stupid !?!" Hobi said laughing.

"Jackson said he was an inch close to laugh at her," Jimin said 

"for me, her current image just changed into the farting one. She should learn how to fart without any sound" Jungkook said.

"She fucked up real bad. I almost feel bad for her' Taehyung said. 

"Deep down you don't, do you?  ah,... It's about Baekhyun" Jin said 

"say it"  Yoongi said. All of them are standing backwards-facing each other while holding their seats for support. 

"So basically it's about middle school. You know, deadly school crush encounter. So he finally got to sit next to his crush. But then he fell out of his chair and farted loudly from being startled from the fall, and the silence of the classroom becomes deafening, and it's just him, his fart, and his beloved humiliation" Jin lets out a loud humourless laugh.