9. Dare

After the drink incident, Taehyung and Jungkook didn't see each other. They got so freaked out by Hobi, so they decided to stay away from each other.

"By the way what kind of punishment are you thinking for them," Yoongi said confused.

"You will know that when the time comes," Hobi said smirking.

"Whatever you do but don't tell them to fuck each other" Yoongi said in horror.

"Bro please, I won't do that. I won't go that far. Don't worry" Hobi said with a reassuring smile.

Everyone's POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have something to say. Today is my elder son's birthday. My son, I have a special gift for you. Today I arrange an engagement ceremony for you and Namjoon"  said Mr Kim happily. Jin started crying out of happiness. At first, he thought he has no mate because he didn't find his mate when he turned 18. On his 20th birthday, he never thought he is gonna engaged with his mate.

"Your dad and I die heart best friend from our childhood. In fact, we kind of thought that in the future our children will marry each other and fullfil our goal of becoming a family. When we got to know that you two are mates we jumped in happiness" said Mr Jeon laughing.

"Exactly. I am happy that we are becoming a family now", Mr Kim said, smiling.

Everyone is genuinely happy for Jin and Namjoon.  

"I also want a nice mate," Jimin said to Taehyung. 

"me too. Hope on my 18 birthday I will meet him" Taehyung said.  

"Your birthday is next month. I hope you will find someone nice". Taehyung hummed. Suddenly Taehyung's eyes fall on Jungkook. A girl just touched Jungkook's butt and ran away with a smirk. Jungkook just glared at her. He is looking like his eyes can kill someone. He is pretty sexy when he is angry. It's funny how an alpha got molested by a girl ..hahaha... Not my problem anyway Taehyung thought.

*****

The party has ended. Everyone has returned to their home. Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin, Hobi and Namjoon decided to spend the night here. "I am going to bring some snacks and if anyone need comfortable clothes can ask me" Taehyung said.

"We can't sleep wearing this gorgeous outfit. Stop asking a stupid question. Bring comfortable clothes for everyone" Jimin said. 

"ok," Taehyung said. Everyone is chilling wearing a soft t-shirt and a trouser. "The colors of this t-shirt match my taste," said Jungkook. 

"okk time for dare game," Hobi said excitedly. Hobi started spinning the bottle.

Now spin the bottle -----(spinning already). The bottle pointed at Jimin when it stopped spinning. 

"Truth or dare", Yoongi asked. "Dare", Jimin said proudly. Everyone is smirking devilishly. "Come at me bitches "Jimin said half yelling.

"Eat a teaspone of wasabi"- Taehyung

"ehhhh, tomato sauce is better. Whatever". Jimin takes 1 teaspoon of wasabi and inserts it in his mouth. 

"ughhhhh, ufff too spicy, fuck " Jimin said with teary eyes. "Taehyung just you wait for your turn bitch" Jimin said triggered. 

The next person is Taehyung. "What's the maximum amount you think you can survive without your cell phone?" Yoongi asks. "10 seconds" Taehyung answers. 

"You just spat a fact. All of us are like this. The phone is our life", Hobi says, laughing.

The next person is Hobi." What is the most shameful thing you've done in your life"? Jin asks. 

"So there was a girl I meet once. I genuinely thought this girl with outstretched arms was trying to give me a hug. I thought does she have a crush on me. Not only that, but I went in for the hug, and she said not you bitch. Then I realized her boyfriend was coming behind me. I ran away as fast as possible," Hobi finishes as the group burst out laughing.

"Hobi Hyung I can't understand how are you so dumb" Jungkook blurted out with a boring face . "I also don't know myself", Hobi said laughing.

The next person is Jungkook. "What was the creepiest thing you ever saw or felt?" jin asked. 

"Well, when I was walking to a creepy ally I saw a girl who was crying. I tried to talk to her, and she said my stomach hurts. My inner wolf was somehow not calm. Then my eyes caught on her stomach which is bleeding. I lost my word than I told her that I will come back with help. She said count 1 to 10. It freaked the fuck out of me".

"Her voice was kinda strange. Man, my wolf became totally silent. I thought I am done for. Once my count was over I looked back, and she was...Jungkook paused because everyone was just so Focus on his story.

"She was what?" Jimin said a little impatient since he wants to hear the rest of the story.

"And she... AHHhhhh!" Jungkook suddenly screamed near Taehyung's ear making him jump in fear. Almost everyone Jumped but Namjoon didn’t. He is just used to his brother's pranks. 

"And she screamed at me like that ", Jungkook said as he laughed seeing the frightened expression everyone had.

"What the fuck did you scream for?", Taehyung said so pissed. He was really scared for his life.

"I bet it was just a made up story", Jimin said after catching his breath.

"
No. It's real. Well, it happened 2 years ago. A girl I don't remember the name was murdered by a criminal. Jungkook was telling me how he saw a strange girl in the morning. At that time we both went downstairs and saw mom watching news. I swear it was her, the girl Jk saw. I mean i don’t know about her face but her outfit matched. The interesting part is they said she died 2 days ago after examining her body" Namjoon calmly explains to everyone.

"It was clearly a ghost. omg... I can't believe you survived" Jimin said with a concerned face.

"Was that the last time you saw a ghost?" hobi asked

"no really last time but I saw something recently too" Jungkook replied as Taehyung scoffed.

"Stop lying. No one can act so normal about seeing ghost constantly", Taehyung said.

"You don’t have to believe me", Jungkook said and suddenly they heard something Knocked over. Taehyung flinched as he clings towards Jungkook. He Did it unconsciously.

"Don’t be scared. It's probably a cat", Jungkook said as he smirked  at Taehyung who was holding his hand tightly. Taehyung wanted to slap him as he lets go of him.

"Enough is enough. Shut up. I don’t want to hear ghost stories ", Jimin said clinging to Jin.

"I Won't be able to sleep tonight", Yoongi said still looking at the door.

" Are you telling me he can see ghost? That's unbelievable ", Jin said.

"All werewolves can see tho", Jungkook said casually.

"I never did", Jin said.

" go to a creepy place and i am sure you will see one or two easily ", Jungkook replied.

"Really! How about a abandoned school tour tomorrow?Jin offered.

" Sure. Why not", Namjoon said as Jk nodded.

" Shut up! I said no ghost talking", Jimin said as he couldn’t take it anymore.

"Namjoon hyung, can you see ghost?,"  Taehyung asked.

" only once tho",He said as Taehyung just stares at him.

Are ghost that easy to see?