34. feelings

Ok, finally you guys made it here. Now start Jungkook's side story

Previously Jk started hating Taehyung because his crush liked him. Jk acted like a bitch to Taehyung when he tried to approach him in a friendly way so Taehyung also hates him. It's not like they can avoid seeing each other. Jk's friends decided to hang out with Taehyung from the moment they knew he was new to this pack. Jk had nothing to do with this matter. So he would talk to Yoongi, Hoseok, and everyone else but not to Taehyung.

They both grew up and become sworn enemies. They would curse at each other, sometimes even fight for the smallest things, and would try not-so-funny pranks on each other like it's a ritual to them. Jk doesn't remember his crush. It's a blur to him but still, Jk can't help but find Taehyung unpleasant because Taehyung is nice to everyone but a bitch to Jk.

They both know each other's likes and dislikes. Well, they practically grew up together in different circumstances.
....

Jk( age 14) had been watching through the window outside while holding some books in his hands. His eyes were only fixed on one person. Taehyung ( age 14) playing football happily with a beautiful wide smile plastered on his face. Apparently, his eyes meet with Jk as well. He thought Jk was giving him a death stare but no the brunette wasn't. It's just he can't look away. Taehyung being unbothered went back to playing. Recently Jk would find Taehyung the most beautiful creature on the earth. Jk thinks Taehyung performed witch magic on him otherwise he will never look at his rival like a shameless bitch.
......

Jungkook once again finds Himself looking at the beautiful omega giggling with his friends in the classroom. His gorgeous boxy smile made Jungkook unable to look away. Jungkook admits Taehyung is beautiful. But he knew he is not gay. He thought he is just attracted to a beautiful person.

On the day of the school festival, everyone had a particular role to do. Jk was no exception. Male cross-dressing, Rally, and every other thing.As the male changing room was full of people so some people changed in an empty classroom so he was heading for one. He opened the door as the Soul left his body. Taehyung was taking off his shirt.

his honey-gold soft skin with no dark spots and his slim waist made Jungkook want to get a hold of him. he was flawless. Jungkook's eyes went to his chest. His buds are surprisingly pink which made him want to touch them. He was lost as Taehyung was looking at him weirdly. Suddenly He felt a tingling sensation in the pit of his stomach. Jungkook's heart was beating as if he ran like a mad dog. He just got hard just seeing Taehyung shirtless. He immediately ran to the bathroom leaving Taehyung clueless. Jungkook needed to release the building pressure down there.

His puberty started with Taehyung. He already knew what to do as Namjoon already told him the details. for some days Taehyung appeared in his dreams looking sexy and sometimes naked but Jungkook couldn't see his body because his lower part was covered with fogs. He felt disappointed seeing such Realistic dreams. Jungkook snapped his eyes open only to find out he got an erection at 3 am at night. He just jerked off thinking of Taehyung. This was not right. Jungkook was beyond ashamed. He just jerked off thinking of Taehyung.

Anyone would be uncomfortable if they knew. That was not the only problem. Jungkook couldn't accept that he was turning gay. His family is enough open-minded but it's Jungkook who can't accept anything. For some days he couldn't face Taehyung.

Taehyung was curious as to why Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. He was looking for a chance to bother him.

Jungkook just can't stop himself from thinking about him. Taehyung is even cuter in Jk's eyes... He was frustrated with not being able to figure out his own feelings. So he decided to avoid him at any cost.