13. Beginning of cat and dog fights.

taehyung takes a bite of his birthday cake and stopped breathing for a moment because jungkook added toothpaste over the cream. taehyung glares at jungkook.

"Did you bring this cake from hell", Taehyung said, not happy.

"Lol dumb bitch did you thought that I will be nice to you, hahaha".

"i know right. I shouldn't have invited you. Whatever". tae goes to change his cake.

jungkook is a bit confused coz tae didn't argue much with him, but he is happy with the outcome because Taehyung's face when he tasted the cake was hilarious.

************

The party went smoothly. Everyone is chilling because they are tired of playing so many indoor games. "Bro, I think you should check our gifts now. We want to know your honest feelings," yoongi says, leaning on jungkook's shoulder.

Taehyung really liked everything. So he said "I like everything".

"Lame" jimin says. "I am not happy at all with this answer".

"It's time for us to leave. See you tomorrow tae" jackson said. Everyone started to take their leaves.

Now only the gang is left.

"Are you guys leaving or staying" tae asked?

"I will leave with Jungkook" namjoon replied. jungkook is too tired. All he wants is to sleep. "Sure bro, but you will drive", jungkook says tiredly.

"aishh this kid. okk fine. Anyone wants to leave? I will give you a ride", namjoon says.

"You fuckers goo. jimin will stay with me. Jin hyung you can leave if you want" tae says hugging jimin.

"Before that, tell us your honest opinion now. Everyone is gone, so say it" jimin said, tapping taehyung's chest.

"okk. So I like this gray hoodie and black skinny jeans. Second, I really like sassy bitch written t shirt".

"I specially ordered it for you bitch" jimin said widely smiling.

"i knew you would like my gift anyway. Even half brain cell people will like it" jungkook said smirking.

"Ugh, I shouldn't have said that but well you have nice fashion sense" taehyung says looking away. Jungkook smirked.

"I am leaving. I am fucking tired", with that jungkook left.

"jungkook did a lot of searching for your gift" yoongi whispered before leaving.

"Why though? He can be nice sometimes," Taehyung mumbled.

"tae why do you hate him? What's the reason of your rivalry? Why must you two fight each other every day? i am really curious", jimin says, rolling on the bed.

"7 years ago when I first came to this pack I met him. My mom dad told me to be polite to jeon family since they are the pack leader. When I saw jungkook I really wanted to be friends with him but for some reason he didn't like my presence. I even approached him in a friendly manner, but the next thing he did boiled my blood. He fucking pushed me from the stairs, but luckily I managed to balance myself. That's when our rivals shit started. But I don't know why jungkook hates me for" Taehyung finished and went to the bathroom.

"humm, I see. Hurry up and come back babe", jimin said, yawning.

7 years ago

no one pov

7 years ago both taehyung and jungkook met each other. taehyung was really excited since it's a new pack to him. On the other hand, jungkook didn't give many thoughts about tae. They went to the same school. taehyung is a social butterfly, which is why people liked him a lot. There's a random girl who happened to be jungkook's childhood crush, she liked taehyung.

One day when jungkook was walking on the hallway than he saw something he didn't like. His crush confessing her love for taehyung. He left as soon as possible. After that incident jungkook didn't like taehyung but taehyung wanted to be friends with him.

So he approached jungkook and formed a smile. "i want to be friends with you", he said. Out of jealousy, jungkook pushed taehyung a bit too hard. Taehyung was about to fall from the stairs but somehow managed himself. "i fucking hate you. Don't bother me anymore", jungkook said and left taehyung alone.

taehyung was deeply hurt but next thing he got furious and decided to bother.

Jungkook said not to bother him, and he decided to bother him.

They were both immature. It was the beginning of their cat and dog fights.