28. Mysterious girl

Taehyung couldn't believe his ears. That one word possessed still ringing in his head. He is beyond shocked. He is aware of the fact that they are in a house full of evil and getting possessed here is much more serious and dangerous. There's not a single thing that can be called divine here.

Jungkook is possessed. How can I save him?

Tears running down his cheeks.

Taehyung couldn't deny the fact that it was jungkook but not a fake one because the fake one doesn't have any smell but jungkook has his scent. Only werewolves have scents.

He became like that just to Protect me. It's my fault... *Hic*... I want to save him... Why am I so weak. I should have been in his place
His words broke up and all he was saying were stuttering sounds.

 He could no longer bear the pain of guilt and the fear of losing something precious from his life. he covered his mouth with one hand muffling his choked sobs.

★★★★★★★★★★★

" The hell! No one is here" Namjoon said tiredly as his hands resting on his knees.

"Joon! Is that you?! "

Hoseok said from afar with a hopeful smile.

Namjoon runs to him. Finally, Namjoon got to see one of his friends.

"Are you hurt?" Hoseok asked. Namjoon gives him a 'perfectly ok' sign.

"A scary cat like you acting normal is the scariest," Namjoon said jokingly.

"Huh! Anyone will get used to all of this by now" Hoseok said flicking his hair. Namjoon laughs.

'Hey! I can smell jungkook. He is around here" Hoseok said with a happy smile. Namjoon is glad because finally after a long time he is seeing jungkook.

"Hurry up or we will lose him again" Namjoon runs. Hoseok trail behind him. Soon they can see Jungkook standing and blood dripping from his hand.

"Jungkook! My bro!" Hoseok said. Jungkook turns to them. His eyes are covered in black. Hoseok shivers looking at jungkook eyes. He is getting all kinds of creepy vibes from his friend. The door shuts on its own well it's not surprising anymore.

"Here we go again," Namjoon said.

" Hello"

Namjoon and Hoseok thought they heard it wrong because his voice was strange.

Jungkook pulls out the knife as an evil wide grin appears on his face which freaked out them. Before they could run jungkook grabbed Namjoon in just 3 seconds. He tries to stab his throat. Namjoon somehow dodges it but he got stabbed on his shoulder. Blood started to drip from his hand Leading by his shoulder as he hisses in pain.

"THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR BROTHER!!" Hoseok yells pushing jungkook away from him. Jungkook began to laugh louder. Most importantly his eyes was changing it’s colour. His pupils turning red and the sclera black. Hoseok's legs was giving up.

"You guys will die anyway. I was trying to end your sufferings beforehand !!"

This time his voice send them chills in their spine. Again that double voice, one is a women's voice and another one is a Male's voice but his double voice wasn't very pleasant to hear. Namjoon is shocked at this point. Last time when he saw his brother he was normal. The person in front of him now is someone he doesn't recognize anymore. So many questions such as 'what's kind of voice was that? Why is he grinning like a mad man after hurting me? Who did this to him?' arises in his head.

Hoseok was struggling to open the door. Jungkook again comes to Namjoon but He moves away from him. Namjoon staring at him with wide eyes as tears falling. Hoseok finally opens the door and runs from that room while supporting Namjoon on his shoulder. Hoseok was looking back a few times and he knows what will happen if jungkook followed them so he was wishing that to not happen but of course that's not the case. Jungkook came out of the room and was looking at the two boys with a disturbing grin.