o n e

The day Jessy was faced with struck her with frustration. She wanted nothing more than to spend time with her brother in the mud as they practiced his boxing.

But instead, she was being dragged by her father, Aberama Gold to the musty city of Small Health.

She wore an expensive dress, her coat having a fur lining and smelling of her sweet perfume.

The woman stood at 5'5, with her black heals she stood at 5'7- this making her happy as the impulsive men stared at her as she walked through the street of Watery Lane.

She never understood the choices her dad made, always thinking it was made by a dice roll of chance.

But she'd follow her father to the end of time if he asked.

The girl pulled out a cigarette, lighting it, "I hate it here, why do I even need to be present when you already have Bonnie?", she complained as she blew the smoke into her brothers face.

He brother Bonnie, shoved his little sister as she let out a chuckle with a cheeky smirk place on her face.

The siblings adored teasing and irritating each other- they lived to see the other get angry at the simplest of things.

Aberama Gold turned to his daughter, taking the cigarette from in between her fingers, "because, you are the one who keeps me and you brother grounded, you're my advisor Jess", he spoke softly, throwing her cigarette to the ground.

-
Despite Jessy's protests, the trio arrived at what seemed to be a yard, boats passing them by in the canal as they walked further into the loud place.

Her father seemed to have a jump in his step, a look in his eyes that she only thought to be mischief, "I like your yard Mr Strong, how much would you take for it?" He asked boldly.

The woman took out another cigarette, glancing over to the man who seemed to be handling some sort of meat- staring at him with another cheeky smile.

The man with the peaky cap stood confused, seeming rather offended that someone wanted to own what he owned, "it's not for sale" he quietly muttered back.

Aberama turned to his two children, glancing with excitement, "not for sale?" Jessy butted in, walking further to be next to the latter.

Before she could continue the conversation with the man-the man who has dirt trapped between his finger nails and coal stains all over him, someone gently pulled her back.

She placed her hands in the air, seemingly backing off with a chuckle, "okay" she kindly says; blowing smoke once again out her mouth.

-//-

Hi everyone!
What do you guys think of Jessy so far?
Also please give any feedback or advice in the comments it's greatly appreciated :)