s i x t e e n

Two years later.

"Do you want sugar in your tea Jess?" Shouted Ada as she made the two tea from the kitchen.

The spoon could be heard dropping on the counter, this indicating that the tea was ready.

"So" Ada began, "how are you and Finn, I know you've moved in with him." She excitedly shrieked.

Jessy just rolled her eyes at her close friend, the two had become the best of friends over the past two years, the brunette often coming to London to stay with Ada.

Jessy blushed at the idea of her boyfriend, "we're good.", she spoke, "I see him differently now." She mumbled.

Ada looked worriedly at her best friend, "is that a bad thing?" She questioned, "no it's a, a good thing." She stuttered out.

Looking Jess up and down, Ada abruptly spoke, "stand up. Stand up now!" She shouted.

Jessy just sighed, groaning as she stood, "why do I- Ada, what the fuck!", she shouted.

Ada had grabbed the woman's breasts, clearly feeling Jessy up, "how late are you Jess?" She asked.

"I'm not!" She protested, looking down to her feet as she sat back down, "I don't know. Four weeks I think."

Jessy felt embarrassed admitting such personal information- even if it was being shared only with Ada.

Grabbing the cigarette out her best friends mouth Ada stumped it out, "well, if you are planning on keeping it- no smoking or drinking for nine months."

The gypsy woman threw herself dramatically against the couch, "I can't keep it Ada, me and Finn aren't married and I doubt he wants kids anytime soon."

It seemed to Ada that her best friend was making up excuses to worm her way out of the situation.

"Me and Freddie weren't married either when I found out", sighing once again, Jessy sat up, "I don't want to marry Finn out of necessity, I want to marry him out of love."

Ada grabbed her face, "he does love you, you fucking idiot he cherishes the ground you walk on!" Shouted Ada, trying to help her calm down

Wiping her tears away, Jessy nodded.

-
It had became increasingly difficult for the young woman to keep the secret from Finn- soon she was going to start showing.

Her boyfriend had only just left this morning, going with her father and Isaiah, be careful, was the last thing she said to him- being confused as to why Tommy would want Finn doing the messy work.

The young couple were only in London to visit Ada for the week.

Tommy had ordered all those who are apart of the family to be more careful with how they acted in public.

Much to Jessy's surprise, the blue eyed male had became a politician- this allowing for more of the business to become legal and professional.

She however, did kick up a fuss when she was being ordered around by Thomas, but if it meant Finn being safe she didn't care.

Opening Adas front door she looked at the scene that she was greeted with, Finn was crying out as Jess' fathers finger was buried into his arm.

"What the fuck is going on here? You smashed that!" She shouted, pointing to the broken glass on the floor.

Finn groaned, "it's alright love, your dad got it out.", he tried to calm the fiercely angry woman down, failing instantly.

She stormed over to the trio, "got what out dad! You were shot weren't you!", she gasped, looking at the injured arm.
Isaiah just smirked at the couple, "what does it matter love, you've been shoot like what three times now?" Teased the male.

Jessy just scoffed at the two.

Isaiah and Aberama walked up to the girl, her father placing a kiss to her warm cheek as he handed her a cloth, "put pressure on it."

Snatching the cloth she looked at him, "I know what to fucking do, I've been pulling them out of your arms and legs since I was little."

This statement making Aberama laugh proudly at his daughter.

The two left, leaving Finn and Jessy alone, "why were you even with them Finn?" She asked, watching him as she poured alcohol onto the wound.

Finn was avoiding her eyes, "I needed something to do, I don't do anything anymore Jess!" He shouted.

Putting the cloth down, she grabbed his hand in hers, "Finn sweetheart, you don't need to prove anything to anyone. It was all of you doing the dirty work that nearly got the family ruined."

Finn nodded, kissing the back of her hand, "you are a man Finn. You're not a fucking soldier who shovels shit." She spoke, getting upset again.

She didn't know what to do with all the emotions she felt, her hormones being completely unbalanced with the pregnancy growing more prominent.

"Finn," she began, "I need to tell you something, and i don't want you to be mad."

Finn nodded patiently, his cute blue eyes staining her hazel ones, "I'm pregnant.", she mumbled out.

Finn grabbed her face in his hand, looking at her, "you're what?", he asked, eyes becoming wide.

Jess' eyes filled will tears, "I'm pregnant!" She cried out, burying her head into his neck, "I'm sorry Finn, I should have gotten rid of it; I knew you didn't want any kids yet."

The peaky blinder pulled his girlfriend into his arms, "Jess, you being pregnant is the best thing I've ever fuckin heard; Poll is going to be excited." He laughed.

The woman smiled, feeling happiness and calmness at the gingers innocence and positiveness towards the daunting situation.

Standing up, she looked down to him, "Finn, this means we have to get married." She worriedly spoke.

"Do you want to get married? Do you even want to be married to me?" She rambled.

"Do you want to get married to me?" He softly asked.

Jessy instantly nodded to him.

Finn soon stood up too, "yes of course I want to marry you.", he spoke with no hesitation, "but I want to propose at a different time- wanna make it special." The last bit of his sentence being mumbled in embarrassment.

"Okay." She spoke.

Suddenly there was a silent agreement between the couple, the agreement being that neither should tell anyone yet.