t w e n t y e i g h t

Jessy was sat laughing with Polly and Ada at their family, laughing so hard their ribs and chest hurt.

"Spin my Arthur!" Shouted Johnny Dogs, being so drunk he could hardly dance himself.

The dancing had been going on for more than three songs, with her father, Johnny Dogs, Arthur and Finn all dancing like their life depended on it.

Even Tommy smiled and laugh, something no one had seen in such a long time, "Come here Jessy, let's dance Love!"

This was all the married woman needed to get up and dance, she herself had never felt so happy in her life.

Even Michael joined in at times, making a toast for his new found friend, "will you spin me too Arthur!", her laughter was contagious- the whole family was incredibly happy.

Polly turned to Ada, "Is it just me, or does Jess' belly look a bit bigger?" She asked.

Ada's eyes widened as she took a look at the young woman's stomach, she could see straight away that it was bigger.

They both knew that she started to show much earlier than other women.

Polly sighed as she watched Jessy smoke and drink, feeling guilty for not telling her quickly.

The older woman didn't want to ruin the brunettes mood, she knew Jessy needed this just as much as everyone else- she needed to forget the pain of Bonni's passing.

Standing up she made her way to Jessy, pulling her aside to check.

"Jessy love," she muttered, "how late are you? She asked, earning  a confused look.

"I-I don't want you to tell Finn." She muttered, "I need time to figure out and see if it actually goes well, please Poll." She begged,

"Okay, I think I'm a month, maybe two late!" She accidentally shouted, cursing her ability to forget time and days.

"I can remember when it happened Polly, just please keep it between me, you and Ada.", Polly instantly nodded at this, not wanting the brunette to become stressed.

The three women spent the rest of the night talking about Jessy's suspected pregnancy, not being able to contain their smiles and excitement.