t w e n t y s e v e n

Finn Shelby had never been so nervous.
Today was the day he would marry Jessy Gold.

"You ready Finn?" Asked his brother, fixing his tie in the mirror.

Finn smiled at Thomas through the mirror, "think I am Tom, I can't believe the day is actually here" he laughed.

The family went with the suit colour that Jessy wanted, any choice that was made regarding the wedding was made by her.

-
Leaving the house, the Shelby boys shoved Finn into the back of the car, "Stop it Arthur, you fuckin idiot!" Shouted Finn, nearly falling over with laughter

Arthur was more than excited for his best friend to get married, he saw how happy John and Tommy were when they got married- only wanting the same for his youngest brother.

"It's your bloody wedding day!" Shouted Arthur, who was already drunk before the event had begun.

The rest of the drive to the wedding was spent with Tomas and Finn trying to calm down Arthur's manic behaviour.

-
"Polly get off my hair!" Shouted Jessy as they walked towards the the alter.

Polly just scoffed and finally left the woman's hair alone, "get in the fuckin building Jess your dads waiting."

With that, the young woman strutted to the altar.

She could see Finn at the top, smiling at him then her father who looked more nervous that anyone.

Jessy soon wrapped her hand around his arm, bother walking towards Finn.

She knew today would change her life, for the better.