e i g h t

The Gypsy girl was sat in Finns chair as he ran around his office, looking for the telephone, "Jessy, where did you knock the thing!", he shouts.

The woman just laughs as she places her feet onto the desk, "I don't know Finny" she teased.

The pair had been spending more time together since their first intimate moment a month ago- usually in the gingers office and with Jessy stumbling out.

It was a change of scene for Finn, he would often have a whore in his office- but now it was Jessy and they didn't even sleep together.

Finn just laughed back at her, finally finding the telephone and answering.

The brunette loved watching him work, although he often ignored her when he did.

Watching his finger run across paperwork, seeing his tongue poke out his lips to make them wet. All were a sight that even god would pay to see.

"You need to leave Jess, Tommy is going to be here soon.", rushed the ginger, not wanting to deal with any drama from the latter.

Jess stood up, placing herself in front of Finn and wrapping her hands around his neck, "let him.  Let him see use Finny Boy. Are you scared?" She taunted.

Finn just groaned, not want to get all hot and bothered with his brother about to walk through the door.

The male placed his hands on her hips, giving her a soft kiss, "please, you know he'll give me shit and not you", he tried to reason, already having the conversation too many times.

She suddenly threw herself back onto the chair in annoyance, "why do you always have to listen to him. My dad doesn't mind, so he shouldn't"

Finn rubbed his head, moving his paperwork as he stood aside Jessy, "he wants to fuck you. I don't know why when he's been shagging Lizzie since Grace died."

Jessy never met Grace. Finn told her she was shot with a bullet that was made for Thomas.

The Gypsy girl felt her eyes nearly pop out her head, scoffing instantly, "well that's isn't going to happen when I have you is it?" Rhetorically grins Jessy.

Finn smirked for what seemed like the fifth time this minute, "fuck no it isn't happening. Ever." He whispered.

-
Jessy finally got home after spending her day in the betting den with Finn, her father placing his coat on.

She followed him as he looked for his gun, "are you doing work for Tomas?" She asked.

Aberama threw his daughter a gun, "you are sniping now come on" he ordered as he threw a dark coloured coat to his daughter.

-
Aberama, Jessy and Bonni walked through the woods as they perched behind the trees, "where are they?" Whispered Bonnie as he walked around his dad and sister.

Aberama nodded to the expensive car reaching the bridge, all of his men and both of his children took aim at the trio in the car.

Jessy loved doing the messy, illegal tasks that Tommy needed done, they were adrenaline inducing- her hands shaking with excitement.

Taking a deep breathe, she looked down the barrel of the gun, taking the first shot at the man who stood out the car.

She hit a man in neck, watching his body fall as he grasped his open wound, Jessy herself feeling pain in her shoulder.

The brunette felt a tear slip down her check looking at the shoulder, realizing she's taken her first gun shot.

Aberama noticed his injured daughter, quickly shooting the other men till they drove away.

The brunette fell to the floor, her dress getting covered in mud, "shit!" She screamed as the bullet stayed lodged within her lower shoulder.

-
Aberama Gold ran, dragging his daughter into the Garrison, as she began to loose more blood.

The Shelby's ran out of the small room, ordering all others out of the pub, "fuck sake, it is only in my shoulder!" Cried Jessy, being put onto a chair.

Yes she was scared, but she knew the bullet wasn't a fatal one- as long as it was takenout she'd be fine.

However, that didn't stop the blood from gushing down her arm- it was a long drive to the pub and she was feeling more and more weak.

Out the corner off her slowly closing eye, she saw Polly Gray run over to her; shouting for Finn to get whiskey.

Before she knew it her father took a blade, sticking it into her shoulder, "fuck sake dad!"she shouted.

The girl threw her head back in agony, Finn soon appearing as he held her hand- looking at her pale face Finn felt terrified.

"You'll be fine, Jess look at me you'll be fine." Jessy could feel the tightness of his hand as he squeezed harder- more scared than her.

The gypsy nodded as she cried out at the pain of alcohol being poured onto the wound, "nearly done kiddo, Polly is gonna stitch you up." Spoke Tommy, for once being kind.

Jessy looked at the man, "oh fuck off Thomas Shelby! Get the fuck away before I put a bullet in you!" Aggressively shouted the girl at the gangster.

Finn sighed knowing that she was just in pain, letting out all her built up emotions at once within the distressful situation.

Nevertheless he kissed her cheek as she lays into the ginger; dozing off instantly.

"Make sure she's okay Finn."ordered his older brother.