f o u r

"You need to put more power into your punches Brother!" Giggled out his sister, she was sitting on top of a chair watching him in the ring.

The boy just rolled his eyes and flashed a smile to his little sister, "why don't you go get his clothes sweetheart" spoke Mr Gold to his daughter.

Jessy sighed, as she stood up from the chair, stumping out her cigarette. When she finally picked up his clothing there was the echoing sounds of footsteps.

Other men suddenly appeared, money was being handed around as Jessy realized that they were betting on her brother or the other man.
-
Finn walked with his brother, walking in the place his brother John once stood- taking out his cigarette he light it and fixed his cap as they entered the building.

Soon coming to a stop, the peaky blinder remembered they were here to see a boxing match- quickly getting excited.

He noticed a man with a top hat and a female with a beautiful dress on taking to the young boy who seemed to be apart of the boxing match.

When they turned around Finn was shocked to say the least, he knew Aberama Gold had a daughter; he didn't know it was Jessy.

When she looked up to him, she was just as shocked but seemed to straighten her face quickly.

Tommy stood forwards, "Mr Gold, you've met Arthur, this is my youngest brother Finn", Aberama gave the ginger haired boy a smile that didn't seem remotely real.

He made Finn uneasy, but if Tommy likes him so does Finn.

-
Once the fight began the teenager was full with adrenaline as she smoked her third cigarette in a row.

Not only did the people have money on her brother, but so did her dad and the Shelby's.

The male her brother was fighting seemed arrogant to Finn, he puffed his chest out- taking the first swing at Bonni.

Jessy noticed the Shelby's looking bored with Bonnie not punching him back, so she nudged Finn, shouting to them all "he knows not to act too fast, gives everyone a show", she said smirking at the ginger haired boy.

Aberama chuckled a little at his daughters comment before shouting, "finish him Bonni!" 

As soon as the statement was made, the man was on the floor before anyone could blink, "well fuck me", laughs Arthur as he wraps his arm around Jessy, shaking her in happiness.

He turned his face to hers, noticing his brothers glare, "you have a brother that has a powerful punch Miss Gold!" He shouted.

The brunette soon pushed him off, looking for a cigarette. Only to realize she smoked them all, "Finn do you have a fag?" She belted out.

Tomas, Arthur and Aberama turned and stared at the duo; wondering how she knew his name.

Finn nervously shuffled as he looked for the cigarette, quickly lighting it and passing it to the girl before looking at his siblings.

"We had met in the pub Tom." Defensively spoke the ginger, fumbling over his words as if they were a lie.

Aberama turned to his daughter confused, "is this true sweetheart?", Arthur and Finn chuckled at the nickname.

She rolled her eyes, looking at her dad, "yes, we met in the garrison. Didn't even know he was a peaky blinder; let alone a Shelby"

Tomas and Aberama looked at each other before nodding, "come on you two let's go home" roughly spoke Tommy.

-

Hi! I hope everyone is enjoying this story so far  :)

Some chapters will follow a story line, but for the most part they won't. This is just so I can make more stuff between Finn and Jessy :)