t h i r t y f o u r

The club was filled with people, all dancing to the jazz music as it blared through the room, "pass me my drink Finn!" Shouted Jessy.

The pair had been dancing all night, this causing a problem for the couple, "make her slow down will you!" Ordered Thomas.

Jessy just groaned at the man who was ruining her fun, "oh come join Tommy, come dance with me." She laughed.

The smile was evident on Thomas' face as he saw his brothers wife dance in happiness, knowing that they needed the break.

"C'mon you two" interrupted Ada, grabbing the now singing woman from the middle of the room.

-
Once arriving at the bar, Jessy practically fell into her chair, "come here Finn." She whispered to him, wanting to be as close as she could.

Finn just chuckled awkwardly as the people around them watched, "stop it. You need to sit down." He ordered his wife.

She just threw her hands up in the air, wanting to spend time with the man she loved, "you won't fucking touch me!" She shouted.

Finn quickly grabbed her, dragging her into an empty room to try calm the now angry woman.

Taking her face in his hands Finn asked, "what's wrong love?" He asked.

The ginger thought they were happy for once, "I just want you to touch me Finn!" She cried, "it's been over a year."

Finn didn't realize how long it really had been since the married couple had sex, he had been working so much and they were often just so tired they when to bed.

Finn didn't know what to do so he just kissed Jessy's head, then her cheek.

Their kissing soon headed into another direction- becoming more passionate as they both let out all their emotions through the kiss.

"I missed you." She whispered, Finn squeezing his hands that were placed on her hips.

Before they knew it, Jessy was sat on a desk in the room- Finn standing between her legs, "please Finn." She begged.

Finn just chuckled as he took off his suit tie, quickly slipping Jess' dress of her head soon after.

The two were in the room for over an hour, the door being locked and preventing Ada from getting in.

"Oh for god sake!" Shouted Ada from the outside of the room.

Finn smirked as Jessy quietly moaned it into his ear, her legs wrapping around him, "fuck off Ada!" They both shouted back.

They wouldn't let anyone ruin a moment they had been waiting for since Jessy's pregnancy was announced.

"I love you Finn Shelby." Whispered the gypsy woman- her lips swollen from the kissing and her head spinning in excitement.

"And I fuckin love you Jessy Shelby."