s w e n t y n i n e

"Careful!" Shouted Finn, as toast was placed in front of him.

He didn't know what was up with his wife, but she had been running around since the wedding- more stressed than ever.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She frantically spoke, picking up her coat.

"I'll be back," she spoke, kissing her husbands check, "I love you." She smiled, waiting till he said it back before leaving to meet Polly and Ada.
-
The three women walked towards the hospital, Ada saying that she needed the best midwife during her pregnancy.

"It all seems okay Mrs Shelby." Smiled the midwife, Jessy still couldn't get over being called Mrs Shelby.

Every time she heard it, she would smile. "Thank you so much." She softly spoke, feeling relieved at what she said.

"Will have check ups with you every two to four weeks. We'd like to keep a closer eye on you due to your previous pregnancy."

The woman's smile dropped at remembering her past pregnancy, praying everyday that her unborn son or daughter will be okay.

Standing up she fixed her clothing, "thank you again.", and with that she walked out the -'room- waiting for the two other Shelby's to follow.
-
Jessy was making tea when her husband got home, she felt nervousness as her body tensed up.

"Hi love." She softly spoke, letting a sigh escape her lips.

Finn wrapped his arms around her waist, placing a soft kiss on her cheek, "hi." He simply whispered back.

The two stood there are she continued to make now two cups of tea, the silence was as always comforting and just what they both needed.

Once they were sat together, having their tea Jessy wanted to tell Finn before he went to bed.

"I have something I need to tell you.", she spoke, shifting herself to be sat facing him.

Finn sat looking a little worried, he thought she was going to say she wanted a divorce.

As if she had read his mind, she took his hand in hers, smiling, "we're going to have a baby!" She smiled, feeling Finns arms wrap around her.

"Oh my fucking god I'm gonna be a dad, finally!" He shouted, brining his wife into his arms and spinning her around.

Finn nearly felt as happy as he was on his wedding day, he was finally going to have a family with the woman he loved, with the woman who loved him.

Jessy laughed lightly as she was put back down onto her feet, kissing her husband with pure happiness.

They were both happy at once, feeling nothing but relief and comfort- finally having the life they wished for; with each other.