n i n e t e e n

Tomas sat with his younger brother, not knowing what to say to him, "she'll come back Finn."

He wished he was certain of what he was saying, not wanting to see his youngest brother so upset.

Finn thought that Tomas hated him, but it couldn't have been more different. Tommy didn't want Finn to be John, but to be better than him.

Finn didn't know what to do, Jessy had left with her dad once the midwife told her about the baby.

Not looking at Finn as she bolted out of the hospital, forgetting her shoes as she ran through the streets.

Finn never felt such sadness, first he was told that his child died- and now his fiancé had ran away, "Tom she won't be back. They said that", the young male could barely get the words out of his mouth

"They said she would still have to deliver the baby, our baby." He mumbled, downing his shot of whiskey.

Tomas didn't know what to do with his brother, he had been depressed every since Jess had left a few days ago.

He couldn't imagine Grace, or even Lizzie birthing his child; knowing that they weren't alive.

-
Jess sat in the woods, holding her stomach as she drank away her feelings.

She felt pain, not in her stomach but in her heart and in her head, she disappointed Finn. 

Not knowing what to do, she left with Johnny Dogs a few days ago to travel, wanting nothing more than to never return to Small Heath.

Johnny Dogs sat across from her as he smoked his cigarette, promising Aberama he would keep an eye on the vulnerable brunette.

"You need to go home sweetheart, you're a gypsy girl but your family are in Small Heath.", Jessy looked up at him confused.

The gypsy didn't realize how domesticated she had became since she got with Finn, often she spent most of her time running around for or with him.

She had forgotten how the mud felt on her feet, it made her feel young again and free. Knowing she could go anywhere she wanted.

The sounds of horses walking and the tress rustling had forever been soothing, the young woman head was forever clear when she traveled.

Taking some bread from the Lee she looked at him, "I can't go back. Finn will hate me, men don't want someone who is damaged goods."

Jessy felt broken as she thought more and more about the situation, "you aren't damaged goods, you're perfect and Finn will still love you.", reassured the male.

The brunette just hummed, laying her head back for a nap.

She wanted nothing more than to be with his fiancé, wanting to be there with the Shelby family.