t h i r t y

Jessy's stomach was much bigger now, with her having only two months left of her pregnancy she was more than excited to see her child.

Finn was being the best he could for his wife, even tying to learn how to put a nappy on a baby- Arthur allowing him to practice on his child.

However, Linda wasn't happy when she got home to see Finn chased her child who had no nappy on.

After that Jessy just told him to clean and help to keep her off her feet the closer she gets to the pregnancy.

The married woman was currently doing the complete opposite as she ran through the house of Thomas Shelby.

"Tommy! Tommy!" She shouted, nearly falling over as she ran round a corner.

The maids heads turned to the frantic woman, not knowing what to do.

Jessy had wanted Polly and Arthur to be the god parents of her child, trying to find a time they were both together.

She needed Tommy to discuss the church where the baby would be christened , a man named father Hughes would be christening her child.

Running into the kitchen she found the whole family drinking, "there you fucking are!" She shouted at everyone.

They all looked to the rather overheated pregnant woman, Finn instantly rushing to get a chair for her. 

"I'm fine Finn!." She huffed out, earning a laugh from the whole family.

Jessy eventually sat down as she felt her knees shake in exhaustion, "Polly, Arthur I wanna ask you something." She spoke, sipping her water. 

Finn quickly sat next to her, wrapping his arm around her waist as he knew what his wife was about to discuss.

"Me and Finn," she began, "would like for you both to be the god parents of the baby!" She smiled out.

Arthur had never been more confused in his life, wondering why the brunette wanted him- a drunken angry man to be the god father of her child.

"I don't get it Jess." Mumbled out Arthur as he felt even more confused the more he thought
About it.

Polly on the other hand, had stood up and out both of her strong arms around the couple, and into a warm hug.

"Oh I would love to." She smiled at them, kissing both their cheeks.

Tommy coughed, "c'mon Arthur" he chuckled, finding it funny at how stressed out his older brother had became.

Jessy soon sat herself in front of Arthur, "you're one of my best friends you old man."

The joke made the older man smile at his friend, feeling more than grateful for the opportunity.

"Let's celebrate!", he shouted, "except you.", muttered Finn to his wife, and earning a playful smack to his head by her in return.