s e v e n

SMUT WARNING.

Finn and Jessy had been meeting up for weeks now, usually in Charlie's yard, sitting by the canal.

Jessy had developed a close bond with Charlie, seeing him as an uncle figure in some way.

Although her family meant the world to her, she didn't often see any of them- traveling was the thing she loved but not being able to see her family was always a painful process.

As well as this, the brunette has learned to love small Heath , all the little children that would often run around- only to stop once they saw the girl coming. Making sure to get out of her way.

Even her father, Aberama was happy- this making Jessy wonder if someone had something to do with them being in Small Heath for so long.

However, as the weeks went by, Finn stopped visiting her at the boxing ring where she would practice with Bonni.

Even when she would go looking for him at the yard, at The Garrison, anywhere, she would either not find him- or he would be avoiding her.

-
"Why do you look so glum daughter?" Asked Aberama, holding his daughters face by her chin.

Jessy shrugged his hand away as she tried to read her book, cigarette in once hand and a cup of tea on the desk.

What Jessy didn't know was that he knew she was seeing Finn behind his back, not too bothered as long as the boy made her happy.

He had mentioned it to Thomas, saying that he didn't care if the two saw each other; but the Shelby still wasn't too fused on it.

Aberama took the book out of her hand, closing it before taking a seat in front of her, "has the Shelby boy upset you sweetheart?"
This making her look up confused.

Jessy shrugged not knowing what to say, "he's been avoiding me dad, I don't know what I have done wrong."

Aberama could see the frustration in his daughters eyes, slowing taking a sip of the tea that was becoming cold.

Placing her head into her hands she tried to calm down, "go see him, he's at the betting shop. I'll come with you because I need to sort business." Suggested the man.

In reality he had no business going to the betting shop that sunny morning. But if he could see Polly, and Jessy could see Finn he would be there any day he could.

-
Once the two arrived at the betting shop the girl loved the atmosphere instantly, money being passed around as men shouted.

"I'm going to look for someone, you go find him" mumbled Aberama to his daughter.

Jessy did what her dad asked, looking for Finn or his office. Quickly she noticed Isaiah, "where's Finn?" She asked, placing her hand onto the boys shoulder as he was sat down.

Isaiah smiled up at the girl who has became one of his closest friends over the weeks, "want some snow?" He asked, not before nodding towards the gingers office.

Jessy shook her head, making her way into Finns office and seeing him snorting snow as well, "don't tell me you're on that shit as well?" She rhetorically asked, making the boy drop the blue container.

Finn ignored her gaze, choosing to make another line of snow. Before he could duck his head Jessy wiped it away with her hand.

Finn stood up, "what the fuck Jessy!" He shouted, stepping away from the desk.

Jessy just shrugged her shoulders, sitting on the desk- her feet dangling. "Why are you ignoring me?" She questioned, playing with her hair.

Finn walked up to her, rubbing his eyes in frustration, "I haven't done anything, you're the one wasting snow." He complained once again.

"Fuck sake Finn!" Shouted the girl, smacking her hands on the desk, "why are you more bothered about snow than how you have been fucking treating me"

Finn just stood there not knowing what to say, he didn't want to tell her.

So he just sat down on his chair, facing Jessy as she sat on his desk- the view being one that the Shelby boy loved.

"So are you going to tell me or sit there like a child?" Complained the brunette.

Even though Finn was 19, and Jessy had just turned 20, he still acted like a child with his actions.

Finn just chuckled with a smirk on his face, swirling a cigarette in his fingers, "I'm not doing anything" he replied.

It irritated Jessy more than she cared to admit. His smirk staying plastered on his face as he ran his fingers up her left leg, soon separating her legs apart.

"Finn." The woman warned, pushing his hand away. Not knowing what came over the boy or her.

Although she pushed his hand away, that did not stop Finn as he pushed her legs further apart; making her skirt rise.

"Why would it bother you so much if I was ignoring you? Are you missing me?" He mockingly asked.

The brunette couldn't help but hate herself in that moment. The way her body was reacting to Finns actions was frustrating.

His hand slid up her legs, to the place she needed him most. Her head falling back at the new feelings he was causing.

Finn pushed her underwear down her legs, slipping them off. The sight of her making him smile.

Before she knew it her head was flopped to the side as the Shelby had his fingers in her, making her legs shake in ecstasy.

Finn loved the sight in front of him. Her skirt risen up to her waist as sweat began to form  on her forehead.

Soft whimpers left Jessy's lips as Finn leant forwards, placing his head in between the beautiful brunettes legs.

The feeling of his mouth on her caused the woman to place her hands into his hair, tugging at the curly strands.

"Finn. We need to stop" moaned out the girl as her back arched uncontrollably.

He just chuckled, the vibrations shooting straight to her core as Finn picked up his speed.

Jessy could feel herself getting closer and closer, covering her mouth with her hand as her legs were placed over his shoulder.

The sight she had was mesmerizing, seeing Finns head move around as the sounds they were making became louder and louder.

Soon enough, Jessy felt herself reach her climax, clenching her legs around the ginger Boys head as she fell backwards onto the desk.

Sitting back up quickly, she looked at Finn as he wiped his mouth, "you're still telling me why you've been ignoring me Shelby."